A client of APHealthcare's is seeking an Operations Manager
for their CT Department.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience working in and managing a high paced CT Imaging group.
For more information about the client; including compensation, retirement, benefits, etc. apply today!!Job Responsibilities
- The incumbent will be responsible for administrative and technical oversight of several CT units and their staff (technical and administrative).
- Direct management of personnel to ensure adherence to state and regulatory guidelines within each CT unit.
- Assists in the evaluation, selection, maintenance and training of staff on equipment as well as directing planning for future budgets and purchases.
- Actively participate in the staffing of the department including interviewing, on-boarding and training of staff.
- Management of a multimillion dollar budget.
- Perform the duties of a CT Technologist as necessary.
- Ensures that the necessary statistics are recorded for analysis, assists with the departmental budget, compilation of data needed for preparation of reports, documents, and other data.
1. Must be a graduate of an approved school of Radiologic technology
2. Must possess a current Massachusetts State Radiologic Technologist license and be registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or equivalent.
3. Preferred registered in CT OR registry eligible in CT by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
4. At least 5 years of progressive experience as a CT Technologist in a large hospital setting.
5. Experience creating and managing a multimillion dollar budget