Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Physical Therapist Outpatient Jobs in Haverhill, MA
Physical Therapist- Outpatient
Great Compensation, Vacation, Retirement and other Benefits! Apply Today!!
The Physical Therapist should:
- Be highly skilled and enthusiastic
- Have a desire to pursue continued education and career advancement
- Have previous experience in an outpatient practice
- Treat an extensive array of Orthopedic injuries
- Have experience working with a wide range of patients (pediatric to adult)
If you are a Physical Therapist that enjoys working in a dynamic environment treating a wide array of patients then this is the position for you!
Apply today or contact Joe Russo directly for more details (617) 350-0932.
- Must have MA Physical Therapy License
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Masters Degree or advanced certifications preferred
- One or more year of experience preferred
About AP Healthcare:
American Personnel Healthcare Division
The American Personnel Healthcare division provides staffing solutions for healthcare facilities. We manage supplemental staffing programs for hospitals, clinics and medical centers.
We offer a variety of Nursing and Healthcare assignments that give you more options to accommodate your life. For a sample of the available positions that fit your criteria apply today.
Hospitals and clinics require more than medical professionals to provide quality healthcare. The following are some of the areas we specialize in:
Nursing - Executive Leadership
Healthcare Information Technology
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Physical Therapist Outpatient jobs in Haverhill, Massachusetts:
Physical Therapist - Outpatient - Monday thru Friday
Excel Orthopaedic Specialists in Woburn, MA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
REGISTERED PHYSICAL THERAPIST
Life Care Centers of America in Littleton, MA
Posted 18 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Local & Travel Therapist Jobs for Physical Therapists (PT) (Haverhill)
StaffDNA in Haverhill, MA
Posted 20 days ago on Jobs2Careers