Are you ready to move into a position where every project you deliver will have an immediate impact on businesses? Can you see yourself effectively converse with high-level executives and managers about their business operation and make intelligent recommendations on how to improve their existing process? Do you have what it takes to implement your plan from start to finish into an organization from top to bottom on time and on budget? Are you ready to create a product that will be installed and used by multiple companies with direct impact on their operations?
AP Commerce is a boutique business software consulting company that prioritizes client trust as one of our core objectives. Since 2005, we have had a 98% client retention rate, a statistics that is unheard of in our industry. We also have an implementation success rate of 100% while our industry reports an average of 50-60%. We pride ourselves in being able to earn and keep our client’s trust.
Fast forward one year from now, you will be able to walk into any business and have the eyes and ears of high-level executives and managers. Everything you say and do will be highly valued by these companies because you will be the expert, the guru, the professor. At any networking events, you will be able to strike up an engaging conversation with entrepreneurs, business leaders, and technicians because you will have experienced working with people at every level in the organization.
When someone speaks about a project they’re working with, within a few seconds, you will understand precisely where they are in the process and what challenges they are and will be facing. This is because you will have lived each phase of the project implementation.
Ideal candidates will have strong analytical and leadership qualities that can both work independently and in a group. You will have the uncanny ability to find answers to difficult questions on your own and have demonstrated that you can drive impact in chaotic and unstructured environment.
If you would like to fulfill your destiny as that awesome individual, please send us a copy of your resume with a half page write-up of your most significant accomplishment of creating structure where there was no structure.Success Factor
Success Factor 1: Within 1 month, pass 3 Microsoft certification exams related to Dynamics NAV
- Learn the product by studying existing manuals
- Pass the financial management and the development exams in no more than 2 attempts each
- Be proficient with terminology used within Dynamics NAV
Success Factor 2: Within 6 months, be able to receive customer requirements and deliver the client requirements accurately.
- Learn the product by studying existing manuals and ask when there are questions
- Within 3 months, be able to modify basic tables, pages and forms, and reports
- Within 6 months, be able to interface with the client to gather requirements and deliver the requirements to their specification
Success Factor 3: Within 12 months, be able to leverage an existing company’s intellectual property and package it so it can be applied within an industry
- Within 6 months, learn what all of our clients do and the modifications done for them
- Within 9 months have a plan to package one of our development projects that can be applied to other companies
- Within 12 months, finish development on this packaged product that can be delivered to other clients.