Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Sheet Metal Fabricator Jobs in Pembroke, MA
Sheet Metal Fabricator
Benefits OfferedMedical, Vision, Dental, Life, 401K
To fabricate and assemble structural metal products, troubleshoot and perform repairs to products.
- Verifying conformance of materials to specifications using a variety of tools to achieve this objective.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and/or work instructions to determine materials requirements and task sequences.
- Cuts, bends, and machines parts to meet specifications.
- Fabricate and assemble structural metal products.
- Setting up and operating various fabricating machines that are needed to complete the assigned operations.
- Lifting or moving materials using a variety of devices.
- Interpret measurements and Verify specifications.
- Assemble components.
- Resolve assembly and production issues.
- Complete preventive maintenance and ensure working environment is clean and safe.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
- Operate fabricating machines such as rolls, shears, and flame cutters.
- Participate in product development, build prototypes and test products.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, open to new ideas and responsibilities
- Communication – Ability to communicate thoughts clearly
- Job Knowledge – Understands facets of job, aware of duties and responsibilities, keeps job knowledge current
- Dependability – Meets Deadlines, works independently when needed, accountable for his or her actions and maintains focus, good attendance
- Quality – Strives to eliminate errors, accurate work is a priority.
- Ethics – Hones, accountable, maintains confidentiality
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Diploma or GED Required
- 2 Years of Experience in Metal Sheet Fabrication or equivalent courses
- TIG Aluminum Welding a Must
- Brazing and Silver Soldering, Lathe and Milling a Plus
- AWS D17.1 Certification (Specification for Fusion Welding of Aerospace Applications) is a Plus
Other Requirements: Able to lift up to 50lbs
Work Environment: Occasionally may work outdoors
About Antenna Research Associates, Inc - (formerly Seavey Engineering):
At Antenna Research- we design, develop, and manufacture Antennas and RF Systems for both military and civilian applications. ARA supplies antennas for Communication Networks, RF Surveillance, RF Jamming, Public Safety Networks, and Civilian markets.
ARA products cover all of the commercial and military frequency bands from 10 Hz to 80 GHz.
Antennas optimized for specific bands, as well as multi-octave antenna systems are available for fixed, mobile, and tactical applications. ARA supplies unique antenna systems in both High Volume quantities and smaller order quantities. We have supplied tens of thousands of antennas for over 50 years.
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Sheet Metal Fabricator jobs in Pembroke, Massachusetts: