Vision, 401K, Life, Dental, Medical
The Production Supervisor provides work direction and leadership to production employees within the guidelines of standard work rules and employment policies. Monitors all stages of the production process and ensures accurate fulfillment of customer orders through appropriate production scheduling. Holds self and others accountable for promoting safety rules and regulations, and acts in accordance with the requirements for efficiency, safety, and quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fosters a working environment in which Safety is first, including both personal and team safety. Actively promotes safe work behaviors holding self and direct reports accountable for following safety rules and regulations. Conducts accident/injury investigations and sends reports of injury to HR in a timely manner to meet rapid reporting standards. May coordinate and/or facilitate plant safety meetings and training program.
- Schedules, assigns work, and provides clear direction to production employees. Ensures that the production process flows smoothly and daily production goals are met.
- Supervises production scheduling so appropriate quantities and varieties of product are produced to fill orders for customers. Ensures that bill of materials are appropriately staged for next production runs.
- Works effectively with employees to promote positive and productive working relationships. Understands and effectively applies work rules and employment policies. Administers discipline consistently and fairly. Works with Human Resources and plant management to resolve employee grievances. Actively communicates with employees through shift meetings and informal methods.
- Monitors the equipment used in production process to ensure that equipment is functioning efficiently and is properly cleaned and sanitized. Arranges for timely repair/resolution of equipment failures. Schedule equipment PM.
- Proactively looks for ways to increase operational efficiency and contain costs. Identifies and implements best practices in establishing SOP's and managing labor. Thinks creatively and abstractly to develop alternative possibilities to drive improvement.
- Basic RF understanding and troubleshooting of antenna systems are preferred.
- May be assigned other responsibilities to meet business needs.
About Antenna Research Associates, Inc - (formerly Seavey Engineering):
At Antenna Research- we design, develop, and manufacture Antennas and RF Systems for both military and civilian applications. ARA supplies antennas for Communication Networks, RF Surveillance, RF Jamming, Public Safety Networks, and Civilian markets.
ARA products cover all of the commercial and military frequency bands from 10 Hz to 80 GHz.
Antennas optimized for specific bands, as well as multi-octave antenna systems are available for fixed, mobile, and tactical applications. ARA supplies unique antenna systems in both High Volume quantities and smaller order quantities. We have supplied tens of thousands of antennas for over 50 years.