Load and operate CNC milling machine and lathe.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
· Monitor machine and tooling during operation
· Check parts for accuracy and quality against supplied drawings
· Prep blanks or sawed material for loading
· Perform day to day maintenance on machines, such as coolant and oil at required levels
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
1 plus years of experience as a CNC Machine Operator
· Able to use micrometers and calipers
· Lift up to 50 lbs
· Read and interpret blueprints.
· Basic math background
At Antenna Research , we design, develop, and manufacture Antennas and RF Systems for both military and civilian applications. ARA supplies antennas for Communication Networks, RF Surveillance, RF Jamming, Public Safety Networks, and Civilian markets.
Antennas optimized for specific bands, as well as multi-octave antenna systems are available for fixed, mobile, and tactical applications. ARA supplies unique antenna systems in both High Volume quantities and smaller order quantities. We have supplied tens of thousands of antennas for over 50 years.
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 8 days ago