Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Assembler Jobs in Beltsville, MD
Benefits OfferedDental, 401K, Life, Medical, Vision
Assembles systems and support structures, and installs components, units, and printed circuit boards, following specifications and using hand tools and power tools.
- Fabricates and forms parts, coils, and structures according to specifications.
- Positions, aligns, and adjusts work pieces and electrical parts.
- Cleans parts, using cleaning solution, air hose, and cloth.
- Marks and tags components to track and identify stock inventory.
- Packs finished assemblies for shipment and transports to storage areas
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
2 years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience
Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods. Knowledge of use, repair, and maintenance of machines and tools.
About Antenna Research Associates , Inc.:
At Antenna Research , we design, develop, and manufacture Antennas and RF Systems for both military and civilian applications. ARA supplies antennas for Communication Networks, RF Surveillance, RF Jamming, Public Safety Networks, and Civilian markets.
Antennas optimized for specific bands, as well as multi-octave antenna systems are available for fixed, mobile, and tactical applications. ARA supplies unique antenna systems in both High Volume quantities and smaller order quantities. We have supplied tens of thousands of antennas for over 50 years.
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Assembler jobs in Beltsville, Maryland: