Reply with cover letter stating salary requirements and resume. Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
No relocation allowance, preference to local candidates.
- Previous experience as Accounting Manager
- The candidate will be responsible for the overall supervision and management of the Accounting Department
- Supervise and coordinate the work of accounting associates in all aspects (accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and collection)
- Coordinate and prepare complex bank reconciliation, trouble-shoot Purchasing/Accounting interface, analyze Raw Materials, WIP and Finished goods inventory
- Prepare monthly analysis of cost -of-goods sold, gross profit and various overhead expenses
- Maintain fixed asset register and post payroll data to work orders.
- Prepare balance sheet and income statement analysis on a monthly basis or as required by the CFO
- Co-ordinate year-end audit and prepare all audit schedules
- Analyze and research TRXS from FRX.
- CPA Required
- Accounting Manufacturing Experience Required
- Strong leadership skills and team player
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Word, and FRX
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing systems, MRP, ERP and MAS 200
- Cash management, budget, banking and insurance experience
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting
- CPA Designation is required
- 2-5 years of public accounting experience.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in all aspects of accounting, especially manufacturing
About Antenna Research Associates:
Antenna Research Associates has been in the business of designing and manufacturing antennas and RF systems for US Military and commercial applications since 1963.