Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Sales Recruiter Jobs in Charlotte, NC
Technical Recruiter / Entry-Level Sales
Job Title: Technical Recruiter / Entry Level Sales
Location: Charlotte, NC
Experience is preferred, but not required
Looking to establish a career in a growing $60+ billion industry? Want to take control of your career and your earnings potential, knowing your performance will directly impact your pay?
Anistar Technologies, headquartered in Tampa, FL, is a rapidly growing force in the staffing industry, with double-digit growth, an international presence through 3 regional offices and a rewarding career path for those seeking to develop a long-term career in inside and outside sales.
Anistar Technologies is seeking recent college graduates to join our team. Our well-defined career path is intended to reward exceptional performance from those who have the desire to invest the time, effort and energy into their personal career objectives.
1) Technical Recruiter: Our "foot in the door" position, intended to be an introduction to sales and the staffing industry. Technical Recruiters work side-by-side with Account Managers to develop relationships with highly qualified candidates who will fulfill our clients' requirements. As a Technical Recruiter, you will learn the principles of sales, the recruitment process, our sales database and the essentials of the staffing industry. Your training will include a formal 1-week training program, ongoing development sessions and daily opportunities to grow your skills at your local branch office. Technical Recruiters are rewarded for their performance through a base salary, an uncapped commission structure, bonus program and a competitive benefits program.
Realistic earnings potential:
* Year 1 - $40,000 to $50,000
* Year 2 - $50,000 to $75,000
* Year 3 - $80,000 or more
Our top performing Technical Recruiters regularly earn between $80,000 and $90,000 per year.
2) Account Manager: Within 6 to 18 months, depending on performance, Technical Recruiters may grow into an Account Manager role. Account Managers lead the outside sales process with clients and prospective clients. Account Managers use a variety of relationship building techniques, including on-site meetings, lunches, dinners, happy hours, networking events, conferences and golf outings to build rapport with key business decision-makers. Account Managers lead assigned Technical Recruiters in the identification of the best suited talent for our client organizations. We reward Account Managers for their performance through a base salary, cell phone allowance, automobile allowance, mileage reimbursement, expense account, uncapped commission structure and competitive benefits program.
Realistic earnings potential:
* Year 1 - $45,000 to $60,000
* Year 2 - $60,000 to $100,000
* Year 3 - $100,000 or more
Our Top Performing Account Managers earned between $125,000 and $160,000+ last year.
To be considered for the Anistar Team, candidates must possess:
• A Bachelor's Degree or above. While business-related degrees are preferred, we consider all graduates, regardless of academic discipline.
• A desire to develop a successful sales career
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• A strong commitment to investing the time, effort and energy required for success
• Willingness to continuously learn and grow your knowledge and skills
About Anistar Technologies:
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Anistar utilizes E-Verify. MUST have valid drivers license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Interested Candidates, click "Apply."
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Sales Recruiter jobs in Charlotte North Carolina:
Senior Sales Recruiter
Peak 10 + Via West in Charlotte, NC
Posted 29 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Recruiter/Inside Sales (entry level) - Charlotte, NC
Meridian in Charlotte, NC
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sales Recruiting Manager
Robert Half in Charlotte, NC
Posted 21 days ago on Nexxt