Last online 3 hours ago
“AMSI offers a competitive, fast-paced working environment and great opportunity for growth.”
Wanted: Experienced, hardworking, organized HVAC service technician.
Applicants must have:
- 5+ years of commercial HVAC service experience (up to 50 ton equipment)
- Experience with Trane, Carrier, Daikin, Liebert, Stulz, AboveAir, Mitsubishi HVAC equipment as well as VRV/VRF certification
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Install, troubleshoot and repair commercial HVAC systems by manufacturers such as Trane, Carrier, Mitsubishi, Samsung, Sanyo, Daikin, Liebert, Stulz, and AboveAir
- Install and repair copper piping as necessary including installing/repairing pipe insulation, draining/flushing systems, pressure testing, etc.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair commercial VRV/VRF equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections on various types of HVAC equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair wiring and electrical components which requires the ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and manufacturer's installation and service manuals
- Install and repair HVAC controls and HVAC unit components such as fans, motors, fuses, gas valves, etc. as necessary
Family-owned commercial mechanical construction and HVAC service company working in D.C. area offering competitive pay, industry-best benefits and a fast-paced but enjoyable work environment.
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 21 days ago