Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Associate Director Jobs in West Jordan, UT
Associate Director of Systems Development
A Senior Data Scientist partners with business leaders to understand information needs and provide analytic insights to guide strategic business decisions. This individual must apply advanced measurement techniques to enable the data-based decision making across organizational boundaries.
We will only contact applicants under consideration for the position.
- Translate complex analytic insights into tangible, actionable findings that guide business partners in their strategic decision making.
- Create management reports that will be delivered to all levels within the company.
- Apply knowledge of external environment, including emerging trends, to complex projects.
- Perform analysis (using SQL and other analytics tools) that supports efficient execution of day-to-day activities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for available data elements and analytic capabilities.
- Perform data mining investigations utilizing the data warehouse to find new insights related to customer behavior and business operations.
- Integrate multiple data sources in order to define and develop performance dashboards.
- Use predictive modeling, statistics, trend analysis, and other data analysis techniques to explore and identify the right data to solve a variety of business problems.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Informatics, a related degree, or equivalent experience
- Background in data mining, machine learning, quantitative analysis or statistics.
- Extensive experience with analytic algorithms and analytic software tools such as SAS, STATISTICA, Weka, or R.
- Extensive experience with database and analytics tools such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MYSQL, or Vertica.
- Experience with enterprise business intelligence (BI) tools such as Pentaho, Cognos or Business Objects.
- Self-motivated and results focused mindset
- Minimum of 7 years related experience
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- Values-based personality with the ability to work selflessly in a team environment
- Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with attention to process
- Experience with Hadoop or GFS
- Experience with NLP
- Strong understanding of software development
- Basic understanding of bioinformatics
About Ampian Staffing:
At Ampian Staffing, we match your unique skills with the right opportunity. We have been working with professionals just like you for over a decade and we take pride in helping people find the right match for their skills.
Nestled in the Rocky Mountains in the greater Salt Lake area, Ampian Staffing, Inc., is a comprehensive staffing organization with in-depth expertise in the Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire arenas. Our firm provides high-level, skilled, and qualified individuals in Technology, Healthcare, Engineering, Executive Management, and Financial industries to name just a few. With years of experience, our professional staff maintains the highest levels of skill and professionalism, while delivering results that exceed expectations. With your best interests in mind, Ampian Staffing is committed to precisely matching experience and opportunity, and making sure your success stay in pace with your ambition.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Associate Director jobs in West Jordan, Utah:
Associate Director of Dining Management (15117B)
University Of Utah in Salt Lake, UT
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Activities Director NEW!
The Wellington Senior Living in Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 23 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Associate Director, Student Services
University of Utah in Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 5 months ago on JobsFlag