“Award winning company that takes pride in its employees and showcase projects!”
Looking for the BEST experienced Skilled Carpenter/Remoldeler only! Americraft, Inc specializes in custom kitchen, bath, basement and full house remodeling. Would you like to enjoy your work environment again? Americraft, Inc. is a solid, family owned company in the western suburbs that has a five star reputation for medium-high to high end remolding work. And the plus side we are extremely busy with work all year around!
This is an advanced carpentry position in the residential remoldeling industry. Must be energetic, 100% reliable, trustworthy, personable, highly skilled in the trades, excellent time management skills, and able to perform efficiently and effectively on the job. Must have 4 years minimum and 7 years maximum experience as a remodeling carpenter. Candidate must possess knowledge in trim carpentry, rough framing, plumbing, drywall installation, painting, cabinet installation, some light electrical knowledge, advanced tiling knowledge is a plus, including tile and stone installation. Project references are a plus. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills for all phases of remoldeling and will be tested as part of the interview process. Remodeling Carpenter will report to a project manager and the company owner. This position is responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction throughout the project within the means of the construction contract.
• Must have their own basic tools.
• Perform carpentry at the highest level as required.
• Expedite timely completion of the work to maintain schedule and budget goals.
• Ensure jobsite safety, protection and maintenance of company tools, and enforce all jobsite rules.
• Maintain regular client contact for duration of projects and assist with requested updates
• Read and interpret paperwork, including all plans and specifications. Manage some subcontractors. Bring questions, discrepancies and unusual conditions to the attention of the project manager.
• Provide necessary information to project manager and office staff for change notices. You must understand change order procedure and ensure that all change orders are written up and signed prior to implementation.
Must possess valid driver's license, truck, and submit to a background check. Starting pay up to $30.
About Americraft, Inc:
We are a mid-sized remodeling company with great costumers!. We specialize in kitchen, bath, basement and additions capable of high end work. Family owned and operated and we care about our whole team!