We are looking for an experienced IT Field Support Technician. This is a 3-month contract position with the possibility of an extension or full-time hire. This position can be on-site in either our Hicksville, New York or Boynton Beach, Florida office. Travel to our offices will be required.
- Technical assistance in the determination and resolution of problems in the areas of computer hardware and operating system software; business applications and connected peripherals.
- Provide desk side guidance, assistance, and follow-up on staff / client questions, problems or malfunctions of all systems, applications, hardware and software installed or maintained by Information Technologies.
- Provides response to telephone calls, email, in-person, and automated requests for technical support utilizing standard operating procedures in order to provide clients with a consistently exceptional customer service experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10, Windows 7 and the MS Office 365 Suite of applications
- Experience with PC hardware, (desktop / laptop /mobile devices / tablets) · Install, configure and test new workstations, mobile devices peripheral equipment and software
- Basic network / IP knowledge and troubleshooting
- Responsible for any computer; user add, moves and change request.
- Provide staff training on basic office applications if required
- Maintain all audio-visual equipment, troubleshoot all issues.
- A person who likes to work in a dynamic organization and is a team player, along with being able to work extra hours including weekends if/as needed.
- Manage and insure daily operation of all computers
- Manage and insure daily operation of Networked Printers / Scanners/Desktop printers
- Order supplies for Konica Minolta Printers and submit service calls
- Set up for workshops/presentations (TV, laptop, AV)
- Maintain our systems secure with regular updates on a monthly or as needed basis computers
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; strong time management skills, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and vendors regarding P.C. issues or problems.
- Ability to lift 45 lbs.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, remotely
- Prior knowledge of Exchange, Outlook, Virus protection, LAN/WAN and TCP/IP and related software.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Log all help desk interactions
- Escalate problems to appropriate resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- A+ Certification is a plus
- Network+ Certification is a plus.
- Tech Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Microsoft Office
- Windows 10/8/7/XP, Printer Support, Network Support, and AV support experience
- Exchange Administration a plus
- Active directory Administration a plus
- Office 365 Administration
- MS server 2003-2016
- Basic TCP/IP Networking concepts
- Working with windows workstations and servers within a corporate environment, multiple locations.
About American Signcrafters:
The family of American and Interstate Signcrafters is a self performing fabricator and installer of signage for retailers, financial institution, large arenas and multi-use facilities. Offering a comprehensive and fully integrated mix of innovative signage solutions to businesses nationwide. We take special pride in developing and executing creative and ground-breaking ways to help our clients stand out in the marketplace.
Our hands-on executives and project teams excel in time-sensitive and complex projects and programs.
We are involved in all phases of the process, including but not limited to:
- Concept and Design
- Project Management
- Service and Maintenance
We also understand that a brand is a vital asset, and we work closely with our clients to ensure that their visual identity is brought to life as effectively as possible. Every sign designed and manufactured, every installation performed, is done with a unique level of pride and the highest standard of quality.
To find out more, please visit us a www.americansigncrafters.com
130 Commerce Road, Boynton Beach, FL 33426
11 months ago