“Competitive benefits and wages, retirement planning opportunities with company match, access to company vacation resort”
Dishwasher Position Summary
Under the direction of the Culinary Director, primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring a high quality, positive dining experience for our residents.
Qualifications and Required Experience for Dishwasher:
· Excellent communication skills and a compassion for older adults
· Training and experience in dietary/food service techniques.
Primary Responsibilities for Dishwasher:
· Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for our residents.
· Works closely with the Culinary Director and other culinary staff.
· Cleans tables, washes dishes, and performs other general and assigned cleaning tasks.
· Loads and unloads materials, cleans equipment, and assists in all areas where assigned.
· Maintain proper water temperatures for dishwasher.
· Manage three sinks, keeping organization as a primary focus in order to clean dishes, pots, and pans properly.
· Maintain a clean work area; keep trash at an acceptable level and remove it when necessary.
· Assists with event set-up and tear-down as directed.
· Assists in other operations as needed; other duties as assigned by the Culinary Director and/or Executive Director.
About American House Senior Living:
American House was founded in 1979 with the mission of providing high-quality housing for seniors at a price affordable for retirees and their families. Today, that vision of excellence and value has grown to encompass an ever-increasing number of American House locations across a variety of communities in Michigan, Florida, and Illinois.