Posted 2 years ago in Sales & Biz Dev
The American Family Agent-In-Training (AIT) program is the first step to an agency career with American Family Insurance and the future you deserve.
We are currently recruiting individuals who want to empower their lives in Portland and the surrounding areas!
As an Agent in Training, you will:
· Get on-the-job paid training from highly successful agent
· Be responsible for building relationships within your community
· $36,000 base salary, plus bonus potential
· Create and enhance your own professional development
· Be rewarded for the success that you achieve by running your own agency in as little as 13 months
What is the process of becoming an Agent in Training?
The approval process consists of being interviewed, going through various background checks, and obtaining your Property, Casualty, Life and Health Insurance licenses. These steps help the candidate and American Family decide if an agency career is right for them.
Training and support:
As an Agent-In-Training (AIT) you’ll get the opportunity to be mentored by an experienced and successful agent. You’ll receive on-the-job training and learn the secrets of success from the best of the best—all while receiving an excellent base salary with bonus potential. In as little as 13 months you may be ready to run your own agency and to enjoy all the benefits that come with it.
· A competitive spirit and the ability to achieve results
· A self-motivated individual with strong communication, customer service and sales skills
· An acceptable driving record and credit history
· A criminal background check is also required
Steve Struck | American Family Insurance
Field Sourcing & Diversity Specialist
303-799-3515 | Extension 52562
Agency with a focus on community involvement and building relationships in a fun and professional atmosphere is looking to add to their dynamic team. This position provides a base income plus commission and benefits. Amazing opportunity for someone looking for great income and growth potential while helping protect the dreams of others in their community.
Browse jobs in :