Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Insurance Professional Jobs in Pocatello, ID
Sales - Insurance Agent in Training
The American Family Agent-In-Training (AIT) program is the first step to an agency career with American Family Insurance and the future you deserve. As an AIT, you’ll get on-the-job training from successful agents.
We are currently recruiting individuals who want to empower their lives!
As an Agent in Training, you will:
- Get on-the-job training—with pay— from highly successful agents
- Be responsible for building relationships within your community
- Base salary of $36,000 a year, plus bonus potential
- Create and enhance your own professional development
- Be rewarded for the success that you achieve by running your own agency in as little as 13 months
What is the process of becoming an Agent in Training?
The approval process consists of being interviewed, going through various background checks, and obtaining your Property, Casualty, Life and Health Insurance licenses. These steps help the candidate and American Family decide if an agency career is right for them.
Training and support:
As an Agent-In-Training (AIT) you’ll get the opportunity to be mentored by an experienced and successful agent. You’ll receive on-the-job training and learn the secrets of success from the best of the best—all while receiving an excellent base salary with bonus potential. In as little as 13 months you may be ready to run your own agency and to enjoy all the benefits that come with it.
- A competitive spirit and the ability to achieve results
- A self-motivated individual with strong communication, customer service and sales skills
- An acceptable driving record and credit history
- A criminal background check is also required
Steve Struck | American Family Insurance
Field Sourcing & Diversity Specialist
303-799-3515 | Extension 52562
About American Family Insurance:
At American Family Insurance, we know how hard our customers and employees work to achieve their dreams. That's why, for nearly 90 years, we have made it our mission to protect those dreams. It's all part of who we are and who well always be innovative, caring, agile, trustworthy, transparent and passionate. We are a strong, forward-looking company and a proven leader in our industry. And if you are looking to make a difference, we are looking for you.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Insurance Professional jobs in Pocatello, Idaho:
Sales Insurance Representative
Bankers Life in Pocatello, ID
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Insurance and Financial Services Agent
State Farm in Pocatello, ID
Posted 5 months ago on LinkUp.com
Premium Auditor - Insurance Audits - Pocatello, ID
Lowry & Associates, Inc. in Pocatello, ID
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter