The American Family Agent-In-Training (AIT) program is the first step to an agency career with American Family Insurance and the future you deserve. As an AIT, you’ll get on-the-job training from successful agents.We are currently recruiting individuals who want to empower their lives!As an Agent in Training, you will:
What is the process of becoming an Agent in Training?
- Get on-the-job training—with pay— from highly successful agents
- Be responsible for building relationships within your community
- Base salary of $36,000 a year, plus bonus potential
- Create and enhance your own professional development
- Be rewarded for the success that you achieve by running your own agency in as little as 13 months
The approval process consists of being interviewed, going through various background checks, and obtaining your Property, Casualty, Life and Health Insurance licenses. These steps help the candidate and American Family decide if an agency career is right for them.Training and support:
As an Agent-In-Training (AIT) you’ll get the opportunity to be mentored by an experienced and successful agent. You’ll receive on-the-job training and learn the secrets of success from the best of the best—all while receiving an excellent base salary with bonus potential. In as little as 13 months you may be ready to run your own agency and to enjoy all the benefits that come with it.Requirements:
- A competitive spirit and the ability to achieve results
- A self-motivated individual with strong communication, customer service and sales skills
- An acceptable driving record and credit history
- A criminal background check is also required
Steve Struck | American Family Insurance
Field Sourcing & Diversity Specialist
303-799-3515 | Extension 52562
About American Family Insurance:
What's American Family all about?
Our vision statement puts things clearly: To be the most trusted and valued customer-driven insurance company.
The American Family Enterprise is a family of companies dedicated to delivering unparalleled service and exceptional protection to our customers.
We do this by emphasizing six primary values; to be innovative, caring, agile, trustworthy, transparent and passionate.
Our mission is to inspire, protect and restore dreams.
American Family values your culture and character:
Our commitment to diversity includes creating a work environment in which everyone believes their ideas matter, regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or physical ability.
Within an inclusive environment, we develop our employees', agents' and their staff talents and retain their motivation and commitment. Our employees, agents and their staff are our true advantage and the key to our success.
Posted 3 years ago
Finance and Insurance,