Posted 2 years ago in Sales & Biz Dev
American Equity Mortgage has an exciting opportunity for a Loan Officer to join our dynamic finance team! We are one of the nation’s leading mortgage lenders with a proven history of success. As a Mortgage Sales Consultant you play a crucial role serving as the exclusive point of contact for customers in providing benefits, value and solutions to meet client goals. This is a great opportunity to have a rewarding career while helping people get to a better place! We are committed to your success; all leads are company provided and not deducted from earnings – plus we offer training and advancement opportunities!
As a Mortgage Sales Consultant you will receive:
· Competitive base compensation plus commission
· Health/Dental coverage
· 401(k), Retirement
· Paid Holidays and Vacation
· Voluntary Life and/or Disability Insurance
· Annual, Quarterly and Monthly incentive programs
As a Mortgage Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for all aspects of originating and negotiating loans, as well as for advising and counseling the customer on available options.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Converting company-provided leads into personal appointments with the potential customers
· Collecting and analyzing clients’ financial information
· Comparing and evaluating possible financial products, develops solutions, and decides which to recommend to customers to best meet their needs and financial circumstances
· Being responsible for fraud prevention
· Ensuring that AEM meets high reporting and ethical work standards for all investors
Job Requirements/Company Info
We are looking for self-motivated loan officers with a drive to succeed and effective communication skills. For this position you must also have strong math skills, computer skills, and an understanding of financial transactions.
The ideal Mortgage Sales Consultant will also have:
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, business, marketing or business equivalent
· 1 year or more of sales experience
· Appropriate originator license (may be received after hire as long as company requirements are met)
Join our team and help people get to a better place!
American Equity Mortgage is one of the nation's leading mortgage lenders with a proven track record of success. A proud recipient of the Stevie Award for best overall company, the world's premier business award competitions, we strongly believe in recognizing our company's top performers with multiple award programs. Our ongoing training and continuous support provide our employees with new skills. Upward mobility is strongly encouraged, which is why we promote from within our organization. Our commitment to helping others carries into our social responsibility. AEM Cares, our corporate giving program, allows us to assist communities we serve by supporting charitable organizations nationwide.
Reply with resume for a phone interview.
Browse mortgage loan officer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
American Equity Mortgage - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Lenders United - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Loan Academy - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply