Posted 2 years ago in Real Estate
· Develops business through outside referral sources such as realtors, builders, financial advisors, insurance agents, and anyone else that is in a position of referring clients to a mortgage professional
· Compares and evaluates possible financial products, develops solutions, and decides which to recommend to customers to best meet their needs and financial circumstances.
· Mortgage Planners are held accountable for fraud prevention, ensuring AEM meets high reporting and ethical work standards for all investors.
· 3-5 years of Mortgage experience
· You must have a proven track record with a pipeline of contacts including realtors,builders and other referral sources
· Appropriate originator license
· Able to be self-motivated, self starter and driven to succeed.
· Excellent and productive communication skills
· Must have strong math skills, computer skills and understanding of financial and purchase transactions
· BS degree, preferably in finance, business, marketing or business equivalent
· Health/Dental coverage
· 401(k), Retirement
· Paid Holidays and Vacation
· Voluntary Life and/or Disability Insurance
· Annual, Quarterly and Monthly incentive programs
Come and be a part of our team and help people get to a better place!
American Equity Mortgage is one of the nation's leading mortgage lenders with a proven track record of success. For more than 20 years, American Equity has practiced integrity, leadership, strength, and stability, making us highly respected in the industry, as well as throughout the communities we serve. We are committed to getting our customers to a better place by specializing in helping people save money through mortgage refinancing, debt consolidation, and home purchase loans.
A proud recipient of the Stevie Award for best overall company, the world's premier business award competitions, we strongly believe in recognizing our company's top performers with multiple award programs. Our ongoing training and continuous support provide our employees with new skills. Upward mobility is strongly encouraged, which is why we promote from within our organization. Our commitment to helping others carries into our social responsibility. AEM Cares, our corporate giving program, allows us to assist communities we serve by supporting charitable organizations nationwide.
Reply with resume for a phone interview.
Browse great opportunity jobs in Richmond, Virginia:
Bay & Bay Transportation - Richmond, VA
Posted 16 days ago on TopUSAJobs
Victory Medical Solutions LLC - Richmond, VA
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Melton Truck Lines - Richmond, VA
Posted 7 months ago on Melton Truck Lines