Posted 2 years ago in Hospitality/Restaurant
(This is an onboard position for 1 of our 6 ships)
**We Will Be In Orlando Interviewing On April 15th And The 16th**
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for keeping the ship clean and maintaining the highest quality of cleanliness in passenger staterooms and the public areas of the ship. You will lead, train, and supervise the stewards to ensure that all cabins and public areas meet and exceed our company standards for cleanliness. These tasks are to be handled in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner resulting in an extremely high level of passenger satisfaction. The Housekeeping Manager is directly responsible for the cleanliness of the ship.
American Cruise Lines is the leader in the small, luxury cruising market offering 7, 10, and 14 night cruises to destinations all over the East Coast, Mississippi River, Pacific Northwest, and Alaska
· Daily inspection of all passenger staterooms using approved inspection checklist
· Daily inspection of public spaces, laundry room, and linen closets
· Crew quarter inspections (twice weekly)
· Immediately respond to passenger complaints and report back to guest with a resolution
· Reporting maintenance problems to the Captain and Mate
· Training stewards in company cleaning procedures
· Passenger interaction regarding the cleanliness of their staterooms and the public areas
· Maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction
· Other duties as required
· Strong Customer Service Skills
· Ability to train others
· Food Expediting
· Inventory Management
· Pre-employment drug test/ Alcohol Free shipboard environment (on or off duty)
· Strong organizational skills and a high level of communication and listening skills
· College Degree - *REQUIRED*
· **MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN UNITED STATES**
· Excellent People Skills
For more information or to APPLY online please visit our website at
We look forward to hearing from you.
American Cruise Lines is the largest U.S. cruise company and operates the newest fleet of riverboats and small cruise ships around the country. Our people make the difference. We recognize that our employees have made, and will keep us America's leading river cruise specialist.
Our philosophy for success is simple; hire talented people then provide training, support systems and motivation so you will thrive. Long established and deeply experienced in cruise travel, American Cruise Lines has been honored with multiple awards.
Browse housekeeping manager jobs in Austin, Texas: