Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Call Center Operator Jobs in Clovis, NM
Call Center Operator, Clovis, New Mexico #9
AMAC a leading healthcare communication and life safety monitoring company is searching for Call Center Operators to work in its Clovis, NM. office, where we service medical offices and other calls.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Process all answering service calls assigned to their position in keeping with the performance standards set by the company.
• Be aware of their own individual skill level and ask for help or further training, realizing that it is as much the responsibility of the operator as of the Operations Supervisors or Operations Manager to ensure that such training is given and received.
• Communicate promptly to an Operations Supervisor or the Operations Manager anything that hinders the efficient, effective, and courteous processing of all calls (i.e. improper or incomplete information in an account, a customer problem or complaint, an equipment problem, or a problem with another operator, etc.)
• It is the responsibility of the call center operator to process all calls on all clients’ telephone lines in an efficient, effective, and courteous manner, following all instructions and procedures necessary for answering, handling, and dispatching such messages according to the information available in each account.
• Be available or flexible to work the day shift, evening shift or the overnight shift and other duties as assigned.
• Must type at least 30 WPM
• Great spelling and grammar skills and an EXCELLENT work ethic
• Must be available to work weekends and holidays
• Excellent communication skills
• Education: High School diploma or equivalent
The standard shifts are 5am-1pm, 6am–2pm, 2pm-10pm but we also have shifts in between, we open shifts based on business need and offer the open shifts during a shift bid. Compensation:
Successful candidates will be paid on an hourly basis ($8.70 per hour). Health/Dental benefits and 401(k) plan available.
The position is based in our Clovis, New Mexico office. Please submit resume and cover letter.
AMAC is a premier Healthcare communications provider. AMAC is an EOE.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Call Center Operator jobs in Clovis, New Mexico:
Administrative Assistant-KENW-TV NEW!
Eastern New Mexico University in Portales, NM
Posted 3 days ago on StartWire