We currently have an entry-level opening for an independent agent in an outside business-to-business (B2B) territory sales role. The primary responsibility of this position is new client acquisition, working with small businesses and their employees in the Lewisville area. TOP 4 REASONS PEOPLE HAVE LEFT THEIR PREVIOUS POSITION TO COME WORK HERE:
1. No room for advancement
2. Hit a ceiling on their income
3. Lacking positive impact or significance in their work
4. Lack of flexibility or work-life balance A CAREER WITH US PROVIDES WHAT’S BEEN MISSING:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Rapid advancement based on performance, not politics. Our agency has grown double-digits for the last 4 consecutive years, with an average of 45% growth per year in new sales. Clearly-defined promotion guidelines for career advancement in both sales and leadership. Opportunity to fast-track into a Territory Sales Manager position in 4-8 weeks.
- Control over your income. You get paid what you’re worth. While there is no base salary, there is also no ceiling on your income potential. This is a 1099 position, with lucrative commissions and performance bonuses. Average first-year agents make $70,000. Top rookies have earned over $300,000 their first year. Option of a guaranteed weekly draw is available to new agents for their first 90 days.
- Ability to change lives and make a significant impact every day. We offer a portfolio of supplemental health insurance products designed to protect employees and small business owners from the financial burdens that accompany cancer, heart attacks, strokes, hospitalizations, and accidental injuries. Our industry-leading products are win-win because they feature a built-in money back feature called a return of premium, where clients receive a lump-sum refund of all unused premiums after they’ve owned their policy for a certain period of time.
- The freedom that comes along with being an independent agent is unmatched. You get to enjoy the flexibility of being your own boss, while also enjoying the support and training that comes along with being a part of the #1 agency in our company for worksite sales. You have complete control over your own success while still having great people and great systems to support you.
- Make daily in-person sales calls to small and medium-sized businesses in your territory; build strong professional relationships and establish trust and rapport with customers.
- Connect with key decision makers at these businesses and schedule appointments to present our supplemental benefits programs to their employees in a group presentation or enrollment-style setting.
- Report daily sales stats at the end of each day
- Submit your work schedule and goals to team leader at the beginning of each week
- Attend business networking events in your territory to accumulate new leads and referrals
- Re-service your existing client accounts periodically and systematically
- Enter business client information weekly into CRM
PRIMARY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent people skills – ability to connect with people and make a friend quickly
- Passion for helping people
- Background of above-average performance in sales, athletics, leadership, or small business ownership
- Clearly-defined personal goals
- Positive attitude and general spirit of optimism
- Problem-solving skills; ability to think quickly on your feet; situational awareness
- Coachability; hunger to learn and improve
- Excellent time management skills, independence, and self-motivation
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, and we will contact you within 24-48 hours. Learn more about us at www.abgpartners.com
4 months ago