Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Senior Front End Developer Jobs in Aliso Viejo, CA
Senior Front-End Developer
The role of Senior Front-End Developer will report to the Director of Product Management and will possess the following:
• 5+ years of design and development experience on enterprise software applications
• Previous experience being responsible for the strategy and execution of user-centric, easily navigable websites and applications
• Strong in XHTML5 and CSS3 on current Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and IE8+
• Expert level experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) in order to create mockups
• Experience creating low/high-fidelity prototypes
• Creating marketing materials such as improvements to our data sheets, presentations, corporate website and much more
• Experience with user research methodologies to assist in creating delightful user experiences
• Ability to interact with technical and business staff at all levels
• B.S. in Computer Science or Graphic Design
• Must be familiar with web, mobile and tablet platforms
• Experience designing VisualForce pages would be a huge plus
• Experience with Twitter Bootstrap, jQueryUI would be a bonus
The ideal candidate will also possess the following personal skills:
• Good mix of both analytical and creative skills to develop and quantify innovative features that meet or enhance business goals
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
• Highly motivated, competitive and ambitious to help build a world-class enterprise software company
• Responsible, self-directed individual who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, and discipline
• Have the ability to thrive in an energetic, fast pace, high growth, entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision
• Above all, ethical, fair and of high integrity
If you believe that you would be a great fit for this role, please reply with the following information:
1. Cover Letter
4. Names of 2-3 references
This is a paid, full-time position and will require that you be able to work from our offices located in Aliso Viejo, California. We would like for someone to begin working as soon as possible.
About Alternative Technology Solutions:
Alternative Technology Solutions, Inc. is the leading independent full-service provider specializing in building and delivering the best of the cloud to mid-sized manufacturers and distributors. Headquartered in Aliso Viejo, CA, the company also has offices in Boston, Chicago, Atlanta, Indianapolis, and Monterrey, Mexico. Alternative was named an Inc. 500 company in 2013, was highlighted as a fast-growing company and best place to work in 2012 and 2013 by the Orange County Business Journal, and was a Silver Stevie Award Honoree in 2012.
Alternative offers exciting opportunities that will challenge your abilities, expand your skills and reward your contributions in an atmosphere that encourages both personal and professional growth.
Additionally, Alternative offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
What's in it for you?
A high-performance culture in a progressive technical environment, career growth opportunity, full benefits package, 401k, and the ability to make an impact in the ERP and CRM market.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Senior Front End Developer jobs in Aliso Viejo, California:
SR FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
PriceSpider in Irvine, CA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
eSports Front-End Web Developer, Senior (Start ASAP)
Haven Agency in Irvine, CA
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sr Front End Developer (AngularJS, PHP)
KORE1 Technologies in Irvine, CA
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter