Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Sales Associate Jobs in Boulder, CO
“Fast Growing Software/Hardware Company in the Renewable Energy Space, Great Culture, lots of room for growth!”
AlsoEnergy is looking for a qualified sales associate to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. The candidate will assist in creating pipeline and serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for our Sales Team representatives. This is an entry-level position with lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Why Do We Want You?
You are enthusiastic about renewable energy, enjoy learning about new technologies, and are self-motivated and eager to take on new responsibilities. You act when you see an opportunity to improve, and do not give up after the first try. You view every mistake as an opportunity to learn and grow, and rarely make the same mistake twice. You enjoy solving problems creatively and are not afraid to think outside the box. You are friendly, outgoing, and eager to help people meet their needs.
Why Do You Want to Work Here?
We will provide you with the opportunity to learn something new every day, take on unique challenges that will require you to think outside the box, drive process and product improvements, and leave a lasting mark on a rapidly growing and evolving company. We are a group of dedicated, hard-working but fun-loving individuals, all working towards a common goal. You will be contributing to the growth of renewable energy around the world and assisting companies and individuals with a shared vision of the future.
• Process orders via email or phone
• Create new estimates for customers and manage to close
• Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
• Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
• Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
• Maintain and update sales and customer records
• Develop monthly sales reports
• Communicate important feedback from customers internally
• Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
• Learn something new every day and stay up-to-date with current products and features
Knowledge and skill requirements
• Hands on experience with CRM software a plus (NetSuite Preferred)
• Understanding of software sales process
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Experience or basic understanding of PV systems a plus
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
• Ability to work under strict deadlines
• Enthusiasm and desire to be challenged daily
• College degree a plus
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter here or directly to email@example.com.
Based in Boulder, CO, AlsoEnergy provides the most comprehensive energy monitoring and financial management software solutions for renewable energy developers, operations & maintenance providers, asset managers, manufacturers and investors who are establishing today's clean-tech industry standards and best practices. From residential and government to commercial/industrial and utility-grade applications, AlsoEnergy's technology platform increases business results with online access to critical cost and performance data. With the industry's only complete client-customized web application, AlsoEnergy’ unique architecture and price point reduces risk, improves energy supply chain transparency and brings strategic vision to energy portfolio administration and the global clean-tech marketplace. For information, visit www.AlsoEnergy.com.
Company address: 5400 Airport Blvd, Boulder, CO 80301
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Sales Associate jobs in Boulder CO USA:
Tier 1 Consulting in Broomfield, CO
Posted 3 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Stonescape Steel Roofing in Boulder, CO
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Boot Barn in Broomfield, CO
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter