Sorry, this job was closed 26 days ago. See all open Pmp Certified Project Manager Jobs in Melbourne, FL
PMP Certified Project Manager
Benefits OfferedVision, Dental, Medical
Location: US (up to 75% Travel)
Compensation Range: Negotiable
Commitment: Full time employee
· Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
· 5 years’ experience relevant to Task Management (staffing / action officer experience)
· OBIM Experience (Office of Biometric Identity Management)
· DHS Experience (Department of Homeland Security)
· PMP Certification
· Ability to manage projects from inception to successful implementation.
· Possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
· Strong leadership, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
· Must understand conflict resolution
· Ability to utilize Project Management disciplines to estimate, coordinate and deliver committed project deliverables.
· Ability to identify and negotiate schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives.
· Establish project policy, set project standards and determine needed tools. Manage change and project acceptance procedures.
· Manage and promptly escalate issues and risks.
· Communicate major milestones, provide continuing direction to the project team, and conduct regular status meetings to review project activities. Track and monitor the project financial health.
· Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, planning, facilitation, leadership and time management skills.
· Proven experience communicating within the project team, across project teams and upward communications to program steering groups.
· Ability to work in high pressure situations, address conflicts in changes, work effectively in a matrix environment and build strong relationship.
· Ability to motivate team members and influence them to adhere to project deliverables.
· MS Office * Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint
· MS Project and Project Server
The client is looking for candidates that can interview in person and is unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time.
About Alluvionic Inc:
Founded in 2013, Alluvionic is a solutions provider that services clients through project management, process improvement, and engineering product design. We help companies learn and implement Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®), to enable companies to receive an accreditation often required for government projects.
We believe in doing things the right way for the right reasons, and are looking for clients who are striving for more than just CMMI® accreditation, but for an overall improved process management system. Alluvionic sets themselves apart from their competitors by offering a wide range of products and services, which includes a combination of project management and engineering product design.
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Pmp Certified Project Manager jobs in Melbourne, Florida: