“Awesome working environment with the opportunity to advance as the business expands.”
Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Agent for a Local Allstate Agency
As a Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Agent, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
· Developing insurance quotes, prospecting and generating new business
· Ensuring a positive customer experience
· Processing payments, claims, and performing general customer service duties
· Offering each customer the opportunity to add another line of insurance
· Prior Sales Experience.
· Ability to multi-task, follow through and follow up
· Confident, self-starter who works well independently
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
· Must be Able to Obtain Property & Casualty License upon Hire; Already Licensed is a Plus!
The Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Agent opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors.
About Allstate Insurance Agency:
Agency Sales Professional
Are you looking for a new opportunity to maximize your skills and help others? Working for an Allstate Exclusive Agent is your answer! This is not your typical sales job. Allstate agencies strive to provide excellent service to customers by assisting them with their insurance and financial services needs. Insurance Sales Producer opportunities are for true sales and customer-oriented individuals. In an agency staff position you will have the opportunity to work individually and focus on providing insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes.
The position is full time with hours during the week and weekends.
Compensation and actual job responsibilities are determined by the Exclusive Agent.