alliantgroup (www.alliantgroup.com) is an independent national specialty tax services firm that delivers government sponsored tax incentives (federal and state) to the middle-market. alliantgroup’s national office is in Houston, Texas with regional offices in Orange County, Chicago, New York, Miami, Seattle, San Francisco, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Denver, San Diego, Phoenix, Washington D.C., and Boston.
At alliantgroup, our motto is “work hard, play hard”. Yes, we work hard, but we have a great time doing it! Beyond the social outings and many firm perks, you can expect to expand your personal and professional growth, work with teams to give back to the communities we impact, and be surrounded by some of the most diverse cultural and educational backgrounds in the business. Our culture of collaboration and open doors means your voice and ideas will be heard on how to expand business and service your clients better.
We are in search of an Executive Assistant to support one of our Business Development Director’s in providing exceptional client service and assist in growing business for the firm. This person will maintain effective rapport with our clients through regular contact, and will address issues and concerns on a timely basis. With time, this individual will be able to anticipate the needs of the director.
- This individual will be the Director’s right hand and will communicate with the client on behalf of the Director
- Uphold the first class client service that we as a firm live by
- Manage Director’s calendar; schedule client meetings, conference calls, and follow up appointments
- Update Director’s sales pipeline; track proposals through preparation, follow up, and completion; produce weekly activity reports
- Maintain client relationship management database. (Salesforce.com)
- Prepare marketing materials for presentations and meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and complete monthly expense reports.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities.
- Previous inside/ outside sales experience required
- 2-3 years experience in an administrative sales support role
- Degree preferred
- Must be proactive; sales minded; a go-getter
- Experience updating a CRM (ACT, Salesforce, etc.) software
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a 24/7 mentality
- Self-motivated and hard-working
We offer excellent benefits including, but not limited to, the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), FSA, Holidays, PTO, Training and Mentoring programs.
If you are seeking a remarkable opportunity within a dynamic, growing organization, please apply!