alliantgroup (www.alliantgroup.com) is an independent national specialty tax services firm that delivers government sponsored tax incentives (federal and state) to the middle-market. alliantgroup's national office is in Houston, Texas with regional offices in Orange County, Chicago, New York, Miami, Seattle, San Francisco, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Denver, San Diego, Phoenix, Washington D.C., and Boston.
At alliantgroup, our motto is “work hard, play hard”. Yes, we work hard, but we have a great time doing it! Beyond the social outings and many firm perks, you can expect to expand your personal and professional growth, work with teams to give back to the communities we impact, and be surrounded by some of the most diverse cultural and educational backgrounds in the business. Our culture of collaboration and open doors means your voice and ideas will be heard on how to expand business and service your clients better.
alliantgroup is currently in search of Relationship Directors nationwide to build relationships with companies in various markets and specific geographies.
· Previous inside or Outside Sales Experience (3+ years ideal)
· Outgoing, pleasant personality
· Professional phone etiquette
· Proven track record of delivering results
· Superior analytical and problem solving skills
· Creativity, self confidence & flexibility
· Excellent customer service skills
· Self-starter with initiative and works well with minimal supervision
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proficient with Excel and Word
· Must be able to travel for business and training purposes.
alliantgroup offers excellent benefits including, unlimited earning potential to the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), FSA, Holidays, PTO, Training and Mentoring programs.
If you are seeking a remarkable opportunity within a dynamic, growing organization, please apply!
alliantgroup is one of the most dynamic and successful consulting firms in the country! Our firm works with businesses and their CPA’s to identify powerful government sponsored tax incentives. The intent of the incentives is to help businesses grow, compete successfully and to add jobs in local economies across the United States! To date, we have helped our client’s create over 53,000 jobs!