alliantgroup (www.alliantgroup.com) is an independent national specialty tax services firm that delivers government sponsored tax incentives (federal and state) to the middle-market. alliantgroup's national office is in Houston, Texas with regional offices in Orange County, Chicago, New York, Miami, Seattle, San Francisco, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Denver, San Diego, Phoenix, Washington D.C., and Boston.
At alliantgroup, our motto is “work hard, play hard”. Yes, we work hard, but we have a great time doing it! Beyond the social outings and many firm perks, you can expect to expand your personal and professional growth, work with teams to give back to the communities we impact, and be surrounded by some of the most diverse cultural and educational backgrounds in the business. Our culture of collaboration and open doors means your voice and ideas will be heard on how to expand business and service your clients better.
We are currently in search of Professional Engineers
to conduct consulting projects working with Energy Efficient buildings and structures.Qualifications
- Professional Engineer License
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be able to work independently and be proactive in nature
- Available for travel 30-40%
- LEED certification a plus.
- 2-3 years of field experience preferred.
- Engineering experience with Energy experience developing or supporting performance based projects and/or energy services.
- Perform individual technical reports on ongoing projects, review LEED and EPACT 05 calculation submissions
- Troubleshooting and providing analysis for opinions, code research, reviews of design documentation
- Researching emerging renewable energy technologies and reporting on their applicability
- Analyze multiple industrial systems to determine baseline energy use compared to energy saving measures
- Review performance and energy savings for system modifications and improvements.
- Experience on green building projects
alliantgroup offers excellent benefits including, but not limited to, the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), FSA, Holidays, Training and Mentoring programs, Paid lunch daily, 15 days of PTO, among others.
If you are seeking a remarkable opportunity within a dynamic, growing organization, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.