Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Project Associate Jobs in Houston, TX
alliantgroup (www.alliantgroup.com) is an independent national specialty tax services firm that delivers government sponsored tax incentives (federal and state) to the middle-market. alliantgroup’s national office is in Houston, Texas with regional offices in Orange County, Chicago, New York, Miami, Seattle, San Francisco, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Denver, San Diego, Phoenix, Washington D.C., and Boston.
At alliantgroup, our motto is “work hard, play hard”. Yes, we work hard, but we have a great time doing it! Beyond the social outings and many firm perks, you can expect to expand your personal and professional growth, work with teams to give back to the communities we impact, and be surrounded by some of the most diverse cultural and educational backgrounds in the business. Our culture of collaboration and open doors means your voice and ideas will be heard on how to expand business and service your clients better.
alliantgroup is presently in search of Project Associates to join the firm!
As a Project Associate, you will work in a team environment alongside some of the best in the business including fellow attorneys, accountants, engineers, and scientists through the completion of tax consulting assignments.
All backgrounds are welcome including business, science, engineering, software, legal, textiles, agriculture, and architecture.
- Identify, analyze, and qualify value-oriented benefits for companies
- Substantiate results on consulting projects through presentations and written reports
- Assist in analysis of client data (both financial and technical)
- Conduct client interviews and gather and review client documentation
- Research relevant technical topics related to clients
- Provide technical writing reports
- Must be available to work M-F 8:30-7pm
- College degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Available to travel 20-30% within the US
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate and relay information in an effective and efficient manner
- High sense of urgency, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft suite of products is required
alliantgroup offers excellent benefits including, but not limited to, the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), FSA, Holidays, Training and Mentoring programs, Paid lunch daily, 15 days of PTO, among others.
If you are seeking a remarkable opportunity within a dynamic, growing organization, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
alliantgroup is one of the most dynamic and successful consulting firms in the country! Our firm works with businesses and their CPA’s to identify powerful government sponsored tax incentives. The intent of the incentives is to help businesses grow, compete successfully and to add jobs in local economies across the United States! To date, we have helped our client’s create over 53,000 jobs!
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Project Associate jobs in Houston, Texas:
Project Manager III
ECOM in Houston, TX
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Project Manager (Electrical) - NOW HIRING!! APPLY TODAY!! NEW!
PWR Electrical Group in Houston, TX
Posted 11 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Project Manager NEW!
Employer Flexible in Houston, TX
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter