alliantgroup (www.alliantgroup.com) is an independent national specialty tax services firm that delivers government sponsored tax incentives (federal and state) to the middle-market. alliantgroup’s national office is in Houston, Texas with regional offices in Orange County, Chicago, New York, Miami, Seattle, San Francisco, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Denver, San Diego, Phoenix, Washington D.C., and Boston.
At alliantgroup, our motto is “work hard, play hard”. Yes, we work hard, but we have a great time doing it! Beyond the social outings and many firm perks, you can expect to expand your personal and professional growth, work with teams to give back to the communities we impact, and be surrounded by some of the most diverse cultural and educational backgrounds in the business. Our culture of collaboration and open doors means your voice and ideas will be heard on how to expand business and service your clients better.
alliantgroup is presently in search of a Graphic Designer
to join the firm!Responsibilities/Qualifications
- Design/Assist in the design and production of marketing and communication materials
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign – Mac environment
- Must be available to work M-F 8:30-7pm
- 3-5 years graphic design work experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel – Mac environment
- Understanding of web technologies and web-design software (Dreamweaver, CSS, Flash)
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and specifications
- Excellent understanding and appreciation of typography, color, composition, and imagery
- Ability to work efficiently, embrace new challenges and adapt accordingly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Uncompromised attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to work and collaborate with a team
- May perform tasks such as file archiving and organizing
alliantgroup offers excellent benefits including, but not limited to, the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), FSA, Holidays, Training and Mentoring programs, Paid lunch daily, 15 days of PTO, among others.
If you are seeking a remarkable opportunity within a dynamic, growing organization, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.When applying for this position, you must submit a link or PDF of your portfolio.