alliantgroup (www.alliantgroup.com) is an independent national specialty tax services firm that delivers government sponsored tax incentives (federal and state) to the middle-market. alliantgroup’s national office is in Houston, Texas with regional offices in Orange County, Chicago, New York, Miami, Seattle, San Francisco, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Denver, San Diego, Phoenix, Washington D.C., and Boston.
At alliantgroup, our motto is “work hard, play hard”. Yes, we work hard, but we have a great time doing it! Beyond the social outings and many firm perks, you can expect to expand your personal and professional growth, work with teams to give back to the communities we impact, and be surrounded by some of the most diverse cultural and educational backgrounds in the business. Our culture of collaboration and open doors means your voice and ideas will be heard on how to expand business and service your clients better.
alliantgroup is presently in search a Financial Analyst to join the firm!
This individual will be responsible for compiling & providing financial & operational analysis to support tactical & strategic decision making by upper management.
· Analyzing trends in revenues and expenses.
· Preparing spreadsheets, graphs, and charts to help illustrate financial trends.
· Presenting financial information to managers.
· Performing revenue and expense forecasts in order to make financial decisions.
· Creating and reviewing financial records.
· Preparing budgets
· Perform analysis that benchmarks company performance with peers
· Develop revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports and presentations; validating that financial information and reporting accurately portrays business performance
· Manage the budgeting process for capital spending, capture of departmental costs, allocations & implement appropriate review processes
· College degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft suite of products is required
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· High sense of urgency, with the ability to meet deadlines
alliantgroup offers excellent benefits including, but not limited to, the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), FSA, Holidays, Training and Mentoring programs, Paid lunch daily, 15 days of PTO, among others.
If you are seeking a remarkable opportunity within a dynamic, growing organization, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
alliantgroup is one of the most dynamic and successful consulting firms in the country! Our firm works with businesses and their CPA’s to identify powerful government sponsored tax incentives. The intent of the incentives is to help businesses grow, compete successfully and to add jobs in local economies across the United States! To date, we have helped our client’s create over 53,000 jobs!