alliantgroup (www.alliantgroup.com) is an independent national specialty tax services firm that delivers government sponsored tax incentives (federal and state) to the middle-market. alliantgroup’s national office is in Houston, Texas with regional offices in Orange County, Chicago, New York, Miami, Seattle, San Francisco, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Denver, San Diego, Phoenix, Washington D.C., and Boston.
At alliantgroup, our motto is “work hard, play hard”. Yes, we work hard, but we have a great time doing it! Beyond the social outings and many firm perks, you can expect to expand your personal and professional growth, work with teams to give back to the communities we impact, and be surrounded by some of the most diverse cultural and educational backgrounds in the business. Our culture of collaboration and open doors means your voice and ideas will be heard on how to expand business and service your clients better.
The Corporate Recruiter will partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs to deliver best talent in the organization. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships all while having FUN doing it! We are a true contributor to the growth of the company and we provide the talent that makes this company successful. Very rewarding opportunity!!!Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting to diverse talent.
- Partner with leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units. Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and Human Resources.
- Three plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff.
- 2 year degree from a recognized college or university, 4 year degree preferred.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Experience in general HR functions is preferred.
alliantgroup offers excellent benefits including, but not limited to, the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), FSA, Holidays, Training and Mentoring programs, Paid lunch daily, 15 days of PTO, among others.
If you are seeking a remarkable opportunity within a dynamic, growing organization, please apply!