A project-based position where the applicant will be responsible for the support of the Controller of a truck- and van-upfitting company, with some focus on:
· Assist controller with book keeping activities
· Organizing transportation of vehicles from multiple locations in the United States
· Arrange procurement of parts and products from suppliers
· Tracking inventory shipments from suppliers to company locations or customers
The applicant will work in an office environment. We focus on teamwork, and continually cross-check and balance each other’s work. The pace alters from season to season: high-energy during major build seasons, slower-paced and productive during “catch-up” season.
Basic understanding of accounting (crucial)
Dynamic mindset: be able to switch focus from one project to another
Ability to work independently and complete work efficiently
High School Diploma or GED
Management experience preferable
· Full-Time position, occasionally work additional hours based on workload
· Requires valid driver’s license
· Occasional travel domestically (within U.S.)
· Work weekends when required
We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, physical or other disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.