Benefits OfferedMedical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Are you passionate about helping others every day, while growing your career? At All-States, we help grieving families through their worst time and make a difference in every life we touch.
All-States Cremation is seeking a Funeral & Cremation Arrangement Specialist to join our growing team of compassionate professionals. At All-States Cremation, we're committed to offering Colorado families high value cremation and funeral services in a low cost, pressure-free environment. Locally-owned since 1986, we are Colorado's oldest and largest cremation-only service.
The Funeral & Cremation Arrangement Specialist is an important and influential position on our team. This role is responsible for guiding and supporting families through the cremation or burial arrangement process from beginning to end.
Key duties include:
● Educate and guide families through the cremation or burial process; organize and carry out at-need and pre-need arrangement meetings
● Creates a “space” of care, connection and comfort for families while maintaining close contact with them until services are finalized
● Oversee and complete administrative details and paperwork related to cremation or burial services including but not limited to: obtaining authorizations for cremation, typing obituary, coordinating service venues, military honors, and Death Certificate/permit procurement
● May prepare cremated remains and other items to be received by families
Qualified candidates will have:
· Prior experience with cremation or funeral services is not required; we are seeking compassionate individuals with strong customer services skills who enjoy helping others
· Excellent track record of commitment and loyalty to past employers – our families count on us every day, punctuality and attendance are critical to our ability to respond their needs
· Profound ability to demonstrate empathy, patience and kindness to grieving families every day while maintaining appropriate boundaries
· Demonstrated ability to remain calm, caring and grounded when dealing with a family in crisis
· Must have excellent organizational and time management skills; prior supervisory experience a plus
· Willingness to jump in to support one another with the common goal to care for our families
· Must be an excellent multi-tasker and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
· High ethical standards and unwavering integrity; knows when to seek advice regarding legal issues or company policies
· Demonstrated ability to openly and honestly communicate with all team members and management
· Excellent customer service skills and professional appearance and attire required at all times
· This position may require occasional driving; must have a clean driving record
· Minimum 3-5 years prior experience in customer-facing role in a busy office environment
· High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
Expected Hours of Work:
· We have two positions opens located in either Centennial or Westminster location, however the first several months of training would be conducted from the Corporate office in Wheat Ridge
· Some travel may be required (10%) to visit other locations
· Schedules may be Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
What We Offer:
· Competitive compensation, performance-based bonuses and a clothing allowance
· Paid holidays, paid time off and Free Lunch Fridays!
· Employer-subsidized health, dental and vision insurance benefits
· 401(k) retirement plan with company matching, subject to vesting requirements
· Opportunities for training, career growth and professional development
· Compassion fatigue/workplace support group
We are an employer with a mission you can believe in and a team that works together to achieve it. Every one of our employees is a critical part of our success. Will you be the next one to join our team?
All States Cremation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About All-States Cremation:
When explaining who we are, it's important for us to point out who we are not: we are not corporate-owned by an out-of-state company. We are a second-generation, family-owned cremation service that started right here in Colorado in 1986. From your very first contact with us, you'll find us to be practical, kind, and easy to talk with. Our love for Colorado is the foundation for our environmentally responsible and ethical cremation practices. We are Colorado's oldest and largest cremation-only provider. When you tell us you just want cremationÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ we promise to listen. Since 1986, we have been Colorado's Cremation Specialists.
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 23 days ago