Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“All Points is the region's leading ISP and wants qualified associates to join our growing team!”
Field technicians are the "boots on the ground" who install and maintain broadband Internet access for the company's expanding customer base. The company will provide tools and training necessary for every field technician to accomplish their duties. Upon completion of tower climbing safety certification, you will participate in tower site work activities including working at high elevation. You will work among a team of technicians reporting to the Operations Manager. Below are the duties and qualifications:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
· As this is a full-time position, the new employee will be eligible for benefits available to existing employee of similar rank & tenure.
· The Field Technician will report to Operations Manager.
· Full-time employment is considered “at-will” and requires agreement to a proprietary information & inventions agreement and a nondisclosure agreement.
· Must provide professional references for the company to contact
· Must meet company hiring criteria for pre-employment screening, including criminal background check, fitness for duty, and MVR check
All Points Broadband is a telecommunications company formed to create and capture value through consolidation in the fixed wireless industry and exploitation of other opportunities related to deployment of broadband connectivity in underserved areas. We are a successful and rapidly growing business and were listed at #330 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fasting growing companies in the country. We are committed to delivering reliable broadband internet to everyone, regardless of where they live.