“Extremely busy HVAC company with 27 yrs in community. Great career path for motivated workers.”
We are a long standing residential HVAC service provider looking for an HVAC Installer to join our team! You will perform installations and service add-ons at our client sites as assigned.
Why work for us?
- Very Competitive Starting Wage (Depends on Experience Level)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits (After 90 days)
- SIMPLE IRA with employer match
- Uniforms Provided and Company Vehicle (for Service Techs)
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their Work
- Supportive Management Team That Put Employees First
- Steady Work all Throughout the Year
- Standard Mon - Fri Work Week (Occasional on-call Saturdays)
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Install new RESIDENTIAL heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
Inspect and perform equipment upgrades
Work with customers and offer add-ons
Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
5+ year experience as a residential HVAC Installer
Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
Ability to handle physical workload
Able to lift 100 pounds, work in confined spaces
Must be a team player
For immediate consideration, please Apply Now to be contacted.
About All American Heating and Air, Inc.:
All American Heating and Air has been in business 27 years.
At All American Heating and Air in Columbia, SC, we hire only qualified EMPLOYEES and offer ongoing training for the entire staff. The front office staff is the initial contact with our customer and therefore the most important. Company owner, Gene Royer, is a master mechanical contractor/dealer who insures all jobs are completed to the highest codes regardless of what the individual counties require. All American goes above and beyond to ensure every customer experiences the safest repair or installation possible.