Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
Insurance and Financial Services Sales Position
Alisha Clayton State Farm Agent Team Member
Insurance Staff Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you want to know you are a part of something that is life changing the quality of life for others? Do you enjoy working with the public? Do you want to further your career in the insurance and financial industry? Do you want to be your own boss one day? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents are entrepreneurs that market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
Desired qualities include:
· Ethical and Honest
· Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
· Organizational skills
· Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
· Ability to multi-task
· Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
· Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
· Bilingual - Spanish preferred
· Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
· Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
· Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage’s, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
· Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
· Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
· Must hit minimum of 20 quotes per day by quoting life, heath or business insurance
· Have 60 calls per day or 2.5 hours of talk time per day
· Update ECRM to reflect each stage of the opportunity and Update whiteboard in office to reflect current sales
· Make notes on each account to record activity and outcome
· Update details of the lead such as source, attaching quotes
· If you have questions refer to Team Member Systems and Processes > Auto and Fire Answers > teammembertraining.com> Ask Agent
· Set 2 Planning Conversation appointment per day for self or Agent on Shared Outlook Calendar within the next 30 days
· Cancel prior insurance with customer on phone and get estimated refund amount relayed to customer
· Have each customer download the State Farm mobile app
· Ask customers to come in to collect claims process documents, swag bag for new Households and have planning conversation with Agent.
· Ask each person if you were able to provide them with a valuable experience
· Ask every person for 2-3 referrals
· Send link to each person’s phone that we interact with to ask them for a google review
· Ask customer if we can follow up in 2 months to review their coverage or situation again and send link to have written consent signed to allow longer follow up after 90 days.
· Setting the expectation that they will be contacted
· Minimum of 8 Life policies per month ($400 in monthly premium), 8 health ($128 in monthly premium) and 20 simple conversation appointments set on calendar.
As an agent team member, you will receive:
· $12/hr. plus commission/bonus and eligible to double commissions once you hit minimum wigs by playing game.
· $150 executive bonus benefits to use only for insurance and financial products.
· Paid time off after 1 year (vacation and personal/sick days)
· Valuable experience and signed letter of recommendation
· Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office as well as ability to become an agent Aspirant.
Posted date: 2 days ago
ZipRecruiter provides pay estimates when companies do not include pay in the job post. ZipRecruiter estimates are based on pay from similar jobs (in similar areas), may change over time, and may not be indicative of pay for the position. ZipRecruiter provides estimates for convenience only, and makes no guarantees or promises regarding any expected or actual job payment.
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?
We're sending you an email you can use to verify and access your account. If you'd like to create a password, create one here.