Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago. See all open Account Manager Jobs in Kansas City, MO
Project Manager (Account Manager)
Benefits OfferedDental, Vision, Life, 401K, Medical
Alight Analytics is seeking a Project Manager to join our Insight Analytics Group. We are an award-winning, quickly growing marketing analytics firm and are looking for a talented and highly-organized individual to manage technical analytics projects for a group of high-value clients and ensure each client’s satisfaction through working closely with our industry-leading Insight Analytics Group to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects. Experience helps, but what we are most interested in is intelligence, a strong work ethic, great organization skills and a very friendly, yet strong personality that our clients will love. A hunger for learning, and a willingness to "get your hands dirty" and implement those learnings from a tactical perspective are two traits we greatly value.
Working closely with our team of analytics strategists and specialists, the Project Manager is a key team member tasked with ensuring complete and accurate project requirements, working with relevant team members to define the project plan and timeline, as well as ensuring the final result meets the requirements set on the front end. The project manager serves a key role in client communications as well, leading client status meetings and handling follow ups to ensure assigned projects stay on track. The ideal candidate will have a passion for both marketing and data and will enjoy partnering with their clients to ensure they receive as much value as possible from Alight Analytics.
- Leads the organization, management, resourcing and delivery of technical analytics projects, working with the client and internal specialists and strategists
- Manages and responds to customer support tickets, emailed requests and phone calls
- Proactively communicates with the client to ensure alignment on status of all projects
- Key point of responsibility for requirement identification, timeline management and assurance that the project meets client requirements
- Works closely with report development, data development, and web analytics teams to design, build, verify, deliver and automate data onboarding projects and ensure ongoing data integrity moving forward
- Responsible for quality assurance across a variety of data projects to ensure the most accurate client deliverable possible
- Manages resources in accordance with the master cross-client project plan to ensure resource availability aligns to project timelines
- BS or BA in business, marketing, communications, computer science, or applicable experience (MBA is a plus!)
- 1-2 years experience in project management, account management, data support, marketing, or marketing analytics (or equivalent school project experience), experience in a fast paced marketing agency a plus!
- Possession of excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to proactively follow up when necessary
- Project management experience utilizing project management tools and defined methodologies
- Methodical, organized, project management and triage skills with the ability to stay calm under tight deadlines or changing client needs, but still achieve the client’s objective
- Ability to troubleshoot abstract problems, and think outside the box to find efficient resolutions
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including online advertising, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, offline marketing, etc) and how to measure/analyze performance of those disciplines
- Basic knowledge of data visualization tools, database design, applications and data flows
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing platforms such as DoubleClick, Facebook, Adwords, Google Analytics, etc.
- Two Health Plan options through Humana (Alight pays portion of employee premium)
- Dental Plan option through Humana
- Vision Plan option through Humana
- Term Life/AD&D Insurance options
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability
- IRA with 3% company matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous vacation/personal time
- Bonus and merit pay opportunities
- High emphasis on professional growth (books, conferences, courses - you tell us how you want to grow!)
- Monthly lunches, parties/sponsored events
- Casual dress code
- Free Keurig Coffee, Soda, Tea and Beer
- Delicious treats scattered around the office on random days
- Bi-weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Monthly chair massages
About Alight Analytics:
Alight Analytics® delivers advertising agencies and brands powerful, actionable marketing analytics through ChannelMix®, the world's first marketing data management platform. ChannelMix eliminates cumbersome data gathering by combining online data, offline data, sales data and custom data sources together systematically for a single source of truth, reducing the hours marketers spend each day prepping data for reporting. As a pioneer in the space, Alight has been helping marketers end the "Data Death March" since 2007.
ChannelMix, a Google Approved Technology, offers pre-built connections to many of the 3000+ existing marketing tools and systems, plus can accommodate custom connections to any outliers, Excel files or proprietary systems. Alight does all the heavy lifting, including setting up the connections, building aggregated views, monitoring, data hygiene and ongoing management of the data, a unique service among competitors. Agencies and Brands can access their cleansed, consolidated data using any Business Intelligence tool, such as Tableau Software, BIME, DOMO, Microsoft BI, Qlik and SAS.
Alight Analytics was named a 2017 and 2016 Inc. 5000 winner, 2017 Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, 2017 and 2016 Best Place to Work by the Kansas City Business Journal, 2016 Company of the Year Stevie Award Winner, 2016 Awards For Excellence Nominee by the Digital Analytics Association, 2015 Stevie Award Winner, a 2015 Top 50 Google Technology Provider by CIO Review, a 2014 Smart Company to Watch by Thinking Bigger Business, a 2014 Best Place to Work by the Kansas City Business Journal, the 2014 Best Business Analytics Solution Provider by Innovation Enterprise, a 2014 25 Under 25® award winner by Thinking Bigger Business. Alight's Co-Founder, Michelle Jacobs, is a 2015 EY Entrepreneur of the Year and was named one of Ingram's 2014 40 Under Forty honorees.
Alight Analytics is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, a Google Analytics Authorized Premium Reseller, a Google Analytics Technology Partner, a Google Adwords Partner, a MarketLive Integrated Partner, an Amazon Web Services APN Consulting Partner, a Tableau Software Alliance Partner and part of the SAP HANA Startup Program.
For more information visit https://www.alightanalytics.com.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Account Manager jobs in Kansas City, Missouri:
Entry Level Account Manager NEW!
USHA - Kansas in Kansas City, KS
Posted 16 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Account Management - Junior Executive
Market Managers, Inc. in Kansas City, MO
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Account Manager | Entry Level | Full Time NEW!
The City Matrix in Kansas City, MO
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter