Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago. See all open Marketing Coordinator Jobs in Kansas City, MO
“Alight can't stop winning "Best Place to Work" awards! Come see why!”
Alight Analytics is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. We are an award-winning marketing analytics firm looking for a talented and highly-organized individual to stimulate demand for our products and services within the marketing analytics community. We’re interested in an individual with a strong, team-focused work ethic who values brand-building, collaborative and innovative art creation, and loves seeing a multi-channel plan come together.
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Content and Programs Manager to ideate strategies that drive leads and deliver awareness, engagement, and impact to our brand. The Marketing Coordinator will take detailed program plans from our Marketing Content and Programs Manager and drive them to artful completion within established deadlines using his or her expertise in a variety of visual mediums. The ideal candidate has developed his or her experience in the mar-tech space. Experience in videography, video editing and post production a plus.
• Executes the evolution of the design of the company’s website using a Wordpress CMS in tandem with elements of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Creates, manages and executes a successful, ongoing SEO strategy for all web properties
• Creates, maintains and organizes marketing assets like the image library, iconography, collateral, videos, trade show materials, etc
• Arms sales team with artwork and creative elements related to prospecting, sales presentations, and follow-up within a project-based workflow
• Manages, in close collaboration with our platform team, the creative execution of customer or partner-facing internal platform design elements such as web forms or pages
• Manages relationships with third parties and vendors including but not limited to collateral printing, trade show materials, website hosting providers, and publishers
• Assists in coordinating event logistics, attendance, and collateral
• Designs, builds and maintains brand toolkit items such as powerpoint/keynote assets, business cards, stationery and other items
• Ensures all internal and external marketing communications such as logos, messaging, and color schemes adhere to style guides
• Collaborates effectively with the Content and Programs Manager to devise and execute marketing programs as well as to nurture, evolve, and champion the brand in new and innovative ways
• BS or BA in business, marketing, communications, visual arts, advertising or applicable experience.
• Strong decision-making skills.
• 2-4 years’ experience in graphic design, visual arts in the marketing/advertising/ad-tech/mar-tech industry.
• Demonstrated ability in the Adobe Creative Suite. Requirements: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Preferable: Adobe Premier, Bridge.
• Ideal candidate will provide a portfolio that demonstrates the candidate’s capability to visually communicate to interested businesses and prospects using engaging graphic design elements and typography. Sample video reel a plus.
• Ability to break down complex technical concepts into fun, engaging artwork that drives demand.
• Collaboration with internal team and external partners to ensure delivery of strategic initiatives.
• Adaptable, and excited to find new ways to tell stories in rapidly changing data-as-a-service environment.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
• Highly detail-oriented and achieves flawless execution of all tactics.
• Team player who's able to self-motivate.
• Quickly learns new technologies and applies them to his or her storytelling processes.
Alight Analytics® delivers advertising agencies and brands powerful, actionable marketing analytics through ChannelMix®, the world's first marketing data management platform. ChannelMix eliminates cumbersome data gathering by combining online data, offline data, sales data and custom data sources together systematically for a single source of truth, reducing the hours marketers spend each day prepping data for reporting. As a pioneer in the space, Alight has been helping marketers end the "Data Death March" since 2007.
ChannelMix, a Google Approved Technology, offers pre-built connections to many of the 3000+ existing marketing tools and systems, plus can accommodate custom connections to any outliers, Excel files or proprietary systems. Alight does all the heavy lifting, including setting up the connections, building aggregated views, monitoring, data hygiene and ongoing management of the data, a unique service among competitors. Agencies and Brands can access their cleansed, consolidated data using any Business Intelligence tool, such as Tableau Software, BIME, DOMO, Microsoft BI, Qlik and SAS.
Alight Analytics was named a 2017 and 2016 Inc. 5000 winner, 2017 Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, 2017 and 2016 Best Place to Work by the Kansas City Business Journal, 2016 Company of the Year Stevie Award Winner, 2016 Awards For Excellence Nominee by the Digital Analytics Association, 2015 Stevie Award Winner, a 2015 Top 50 Google Technology Provider by CIO Review, a 2014 Smart Company to Watch by Thinking Bigger Business, a 2014 Best Place to Work by the Kansas City Business Journal, the 2014 Best Business Analytics Solution Provider by Innovation Enterprise, a 2014 25 Under 25® award winner by Thinking Bigger Business. Alight's Co-Founder, Michelle Jacobs, is a 2015 EY Entrepreneur of the Year and was named one of Ingram's 2014 40 Under Forty honorees.
Alight Analytics is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, a Google Analytics Authorized Premium Reseller, a Google Analytics Technology Partner, a Google Adwords Partner, a MarketLive Integrated Partner, an Amazon Web Services APN Consulting Partner, a Tableau Software Alliance Partner and part of the SAP HANA Startup Program.
For more information visit https://www.alightanalytics.com.
Company address: 510 Walnut Ste 301, Kansas City, MO 64106
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Marketing Coordinator jobs in Kansas City, MO:
Great Plains Technical Services in Overland Park, KS
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Market Managers, Inc. in Independence, MO
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City in Kansas City, MO
Posted 24 days ago on ZipRecruiter