Sorry, this job was closed 11 months ago. See all open Marketing Coordinator Jobs in Kansas City, MO
“Alight can't stop winning "Best Place to Work" awards! Come see why!”
Alight Analytics is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. We are an award-winning marketing analytics firm looking for a talented and highly-organized individual to stimulate demand for our products and services within the marketing analytics community. We’re interested in an individual with a strong, team-focused work ethic who values brand-building, collaborative and innovative art creation, and loves seeing a multi-channel plan come together.
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Content and Programs Manager to ideate strategies that drive leads and deliver awareness, engagement, and impact to our brand. The Marketing Coordinator will take detailed program plans from our Marketing Content and Programs Manager and drive them to artful completion within established deadlines using his or her expertise in a variety of visual mediums. The ideal candidate has developed his or her experience in the mar-tech space. Experience in videography, video editing and post production a plus.
• Executes the evolution of the design of the company’s website using a Wordpress CMS in tandem with elements of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Creates, manages and executes a successful, ongoing SEO strategy for all web properties
• Creates, maintains and organizes marketing assets like the image library, iconography, collateral, videos, trade show materials, etc
• Arms sales team with artwork and creative elements related to prospecting, sales presentations, and follow-up within a project-based workflow
• Manages, in close collaboration with our platform team, the creative execution of customer or partner-facing internal platform design elements such as web forms or pages
• Manages relationships with third parties and vendors including but not limited to collateral printing, trade show materials, website hosting providers, and publishers
• Assists in coordinating event logistics, attendance, and collateral
• Designs, builds and maintains brand toolkit items such as powerpoint/keynote assets, business cards, stationery and other items
• Ensures all internal and external marketing communications such as logos, messaging, and color schemes adhere to style guides
• Collaborates effectively with the Content and Programs Manager to devise and execute marketing programs as well as to nurture, evolve, and champion the brand in new and innovative ways
• BS or BA in business, marketing, communications, visual arts, advertising or applicable experience.
• Strong decision-making skills.
• 2-4 years’ experience in graphic design, visual arts in the marketing/advertising/ad-tech/mar-tech industry.
• Demonstrated ability in the Adobe Creative Suite. Requirements: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Preferable: Adobe Premier, Bridge.
• Ideal candidate will provide a portfolio that demonstrates the candidate’s capability to visually communicate to interested businesses and prospects using engaging graphic design elements and typography. Sample video reel a plus.
• Ability to break down complex technical concepts into fun, engaging artwork that drives demand.
• Collaboration with internal team and external partners to ensure delivery of strategic initiatives.
• Adaptable, and excited to find new ways to tell stories in rapidly changing data-as-a-service environment.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
• Highly detail-oriented and achieves flawless execution of all tactics.
• Team player who's able to self-motivate.
• Quickly learns new technologies and applies them to his or her storytelling processes.
Alight Analytics is one of America’s fastest-growing companies — a two-time Inc. 5000 honoree! We help big brands and advertising agencies grow their business through the power of marketing analytics with our ChannelMix marketing data management platform. Learn more about us at www.alightanalytics.com.
Company address: 510 Walnut Ste 301, Kansas City, MO 64106
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Marketing Coordinator jobs in Kansas City MO USA:
Marketing/Advertising Firm - Immediate Hire! in Overland Park, KS
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City in Kansas City, MO
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
GT Global Group Inc in Kansas City, MO
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter