Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Marketing Analyst Jobs in Kansas City, MO
Insight Analyst (Marketing Analytics, Tableau Development)
Benefits OfferedDental, Medical, Vision, 401K, Life
Why Work Here?
“Alight can't stop winning "Best Place to Work" awards! Come see why!”
Alight Analytics is seeking an Insight Analyst to join our team. We are an award-winning, quickly growing marketing analytics firm and are looking for a talented and highly-driven individual to work closely with our INSIGHT Analytics Group to assist in the implementation, customization and quality assurance of Tableau reporting and Analysis across our clients. Experience helps, but what we are most interested in is intelligence, a strong work ethic, great organization skills and a very friendly, yet strong personality that our clients will love. A hunger for learning, and a willingness to "get your hands dirty" and implement those learnings from a tactical perspective are two traits we greatly value.
Tableau Reporting Development
- Create customized Tableau reports, connecting several data sources together to create one cohesive story
- Develop reporting plans and recommendations for clients' marketing data ecosystems
- Conceptually design the data solution necessary for reporting, and work with cross-functional teams to implement that solution
- Lead the presentation of reports you've developed for clients, as well as internal teams
- Be able to help clients identify what metrics will be able to tell their story
- Troubleshoot, QA and test Tableau reports to ensure accuracy of data
- Know Tableau inside and out, and keep up to date on new functionality and how it can help our clients
Web Analytics Management
- Provide creative recommendations about how to capture interesting data using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Audit and measure website performance using the Google Analytics user interface
- BS or BA in business, marketing, statistics, communications, computer science, or applicable experience (MBA is a plus!)
- 1-2 years experience building financial, operational or marketing performance reporting, or equivalent school project experience (experience with Tableau software a plus!)
- Fundamental knowledge of databases, SQL and data hierachies
- Possession of excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to align data visualizations with the needs of your audience
- Methodical, organized, project management and triage skills with the ability to stay calm under tight deadlines or changing client needs, but still achieve the client’s objective
- Ability to troubleshoot abstract problems, and think outside the box to find efficient resolutions
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including online advertising, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, offline marketing, etc) and how to measure/analyze performance of those disciplines
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Facebook, Adwords, etc.
Alight Analytics offers competitive salaries and benefits in a fun and energized work environment. Our autonomous culture rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
- Two Health Plan options through Humana
- Dental Plan option through Humana
- Vision Plan option through Humana
- Term Life/AD&D Insurance options
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability
- IRA with 3% company matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous vacation/personal time
- Bonus and merit pay opportunities
- High emphasis on professional growth (books, conferences, courses)
- Lunches, parties/sponsored events
- Casual dress code
- Free Coffee, Soda, Tea and Beer
- Delicious treats scattered around the office on random days
- Bi-weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Monthly chair massages
About Alight Analytics:
Alight Analytics® delivers advertising agencies and brands powerful, actionable marketing analytics through ChannelMix®, the world's first marketing data management platform. ChannelMix eliminates cumbersome data gathering by combining online data, offline data, sales data and custom data sources together systematically for a single source of truth, reducing the hours marketers spend each day prepping data for reporting. As a pioneer in the space, Alight has been helping marketers end the "Data Death March" since 2007.
ChannelMix, a Google Approved Technology, offers pre-built connections to many of the 3000+ existing marketing tools and systems, plus can accommodate custom connections to any outliers, Excel files or proprietary systems. Alight does all the heavy lifting, including setting up the connections, building aggregated views, monitoring, data hygiene and ongoing management of the data, a unique service among competitors. Agencies and Brands can access their cleansed, consolidated data using any Business Intelligence tool, such as Tableau Software, BIME, DOMO, Microsoft BI, Qlik and SAS.
Alight Analytics was named a 2017 and 2016 Inc. 5000 winner, 2017 Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, 2017 and 2016 Best Place to Work by the Kansas City Business Journal, 2016 Company of the Year Stevie Award Winner, 2016 Awards For Excellence Nominee by the Digital Analytics Association, 2015 Stevie Award Winner, a 2015 Top 50 Google Technology Provider by CIO Review, a 2014 Smart Company to Watch by Thinking Bigger Business, a 2014 Best Place to Work by the Kansas City Business Journal, the 2014 Best Business Analytics Solution Provider by Innovation Enterprise, a 2014 25 Under 25® award winner by Thinking Bigger Business. Alight's Co-Founder, Michelle Jacobs, is a 2015 EY Entrepreneur of the Year and was named one of Ingram's 2014 40 Under Forty honorees.
Alight Analytics is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, a Google Analytics Authorized Premium Reseller, a Google Analytics Technology Partner, a Google Adwords Partner, a MarketLive Integrated Partner, an Amazon Web Services APN Consulting Partner, a Tableau Software Alliance Partner and part of the SAP HANA Startup Program.
For more information visit https://www.alightanalytics.com.
Company address: 510 Walnut Ste 301, Kansas City, MO 64106
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Marketing Analyst jobs in Kansas City, Missouri:
Insight Analyst (Marketing Analytics)
Alight Analytics in Kansas City, MO
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Digital Marketing Analyst NEW!
Randstad in Kansas City, MO
Posted 2 days ago on the web
Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute in Leawood, KS
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter