Sorry, this job was closed 6 months ago. See all open Customer Solutions Specialist Jobs in Kansas City, MO
Client Solutions Specialist (Marketing Solutions)
Compensation$35,000 to $45,000 Annually
Benefits OfferedLife, Vision, 401K, Dental, Medical
Why Work Here?
“Alight can't stop winning "Best Place to Work" awards! Come see why!”
Alight Analytics is seeking a Client Solutions Specialist to join our team. We are an award-winning, quickly growing marketing analytics and solutions firm and are looking for a talented and highly-organized individual who is hungry to learn the world of marketing analytics and help our client get the most out of the services we offer. Experience helps, but what we are most interested in is intelligence, a strong work ethic, great organization skills and a very friendly, yet strong personality that our clients will love. A hunger for learning, and a willingness to "get your hands dirty" and implement those learnings from a tactical perspective are two traits we greatly value.
The Client Solutions Specialist is a key contact for our clients utilizing our proprietary data connections software ChannelMix, and works with other internal teams as necessary to help accomplish our client's goals. The ideal candidate will have a passion for both marketing and data, and should be comfortable with learning the technical fundamentals of managing and connecting data from multiple sources.
- Build a fundamental understanding of marketing analytics - web analytics, reporting, data analysis and data aggregation
- Learn and master the skillsets of utilizing Alight's toolset to aggregate large sets of data from multiple sources
- Manages and responds to customer support tickets, emailed requests and phone calls
- Proactively communicates with the client, and internal Alight teams, to ensure alignment on status of all projects
- Leads management of all projects for assigned clients with a major focus on organization and ownership, as well as working with cross-functional internal teams
- Key point of responsibility for requirement identification, timeline management and assurance that the project meets client requirements
- Acts as subject matter expert for the client, staying up-to-date on the latest product offerings and how they could benefit the client
- Completes marketing analytics projects requiring collaboration with multiple client stakeholders and relevant internal Alight teams
- Works closely with report development, data development, and web analytics teams to design, build, verify, deliver and automate data onboarding projects and ensure ongoing data integrity moving forward
- Provides insight into campaign and business performance based on data and report analysis, as well as recommendations on testing and next steps in conjunction with the Client Solutions Manager
- Responsible for quality assurance across a variety of data projects to ensure the most accurate client deliverable possible
- BS or BA in business, marketing, communications, computer science, or applicable experience (MBA is a plus!)
- 1-2 years experience within an advertising agency, project management, data support, marketing, account management, web analytics or marketing analytics
- Possession of excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to proactively follow up when necessary
- Methodical, organized, project management and triage skills with the ability to stay calm under tight deadlines or changing client needs, but still achieve the client’s objective
- Ability to troubleshoot abstract problems, and think outside the box to find efficient resolutions
- Basic knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including online advertising, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, offline marketing, etc) and how to measure/analyze performance of those disciplines
- Basic knowledge of data visualization tools (like Tableau Software), database design, applications and data flows
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing platforms such as DoubleClick, Facebook, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, etc.
- Two Health Plan options through Humana
- Dental Plan option through Humana
- Vision Plan option through Humana
- Term Life/AD&D Insurance options
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability
- IRA with 3% company matching
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care FSA
- Generous vacation/personal time
- Bonus and merit pay opportunities
- High emphasis on professional growth (books, conferences, courses - you tell us how you want to grow!)
- Monthly lunches, parties/sponsored events
- Casual dress code
- Free Keurig Coffee, Soda, Tea and Beer
- Delicious treats scattered around the office on random days
- Bi-weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Monthly chair massages
- Weekly on-site yoga classes
About Alight Analytics:
Alight Analytics® delivers advertising agencies and brands powerful, actionable marketing analytics through ChannelMix®, the world's first marketing data management platform. ChannelMix eliminates cumbersome data gathering by combining online data, offline data, sales data and custom data sources together systematically for a single source of truth, reducing the hours marketers spend each day prepping data for reporting. As a pioneer in the space, Alight has been helping marketers end the "Data Death March" since 2007.
ChannelMix, a Google Approved Technology, offers pre-built connections to many of the 3000+ existing marketing tools and systems, plus can accommodate custom connections to any outliers, Excel files or proprietary systems. Alight does all the heavy lifting, including setting up the connections, building aggregated views, monitoring, data hygiene and ongoing management of the data, a unique service among competitors. Agencies and Brands can access their cleansed, consolidated data using any Business Intelligence tool, such as Tableau Software, BIME, DOMO, Microsoft BI, Qlik and SAS.
Alight Analytics was named a 2017 and 2016 Inc. 5000 winner, 2017 Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, 2017 and 2016 Best Place to Work by the Kansas City Business Journal, 2016 Company of the Year Stevie Award Winner, 2016 Awards For Excellence Nominee by the Digital Analytics Association, 2015 Stevie Award Winner, a 2015 Top 50 Google Technology Provider by CIO Review, a 2014 Smart Company to Watch by Thinking Bigger Business, a 2014 Best Place to Work by the Kansas City Business Journal, the 2014 Best Business Analytics Solution Provider by Innovation Enterprise, a 2014 25 Under 25® award winner by Thinking Bigger Business. Alight's Co-Founder, Michelle Jacobs, is a 2015 EY Entrepreneur of the Year and was named one of Ingram's 2014 40 Under Forty honorees.
Alight Analytics is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, a Google Analytics Authorized Premium Reseller, a Google Analytics Technology Partner, a Google Adwords Partner, a MarketLive Integrated Partner, an Amazon Web Services APN Consulting Partner, a Tableau Software Alliance Partner and part of the SAP HANA Startup Program.
For more information visit https://www.alightanalytics.com.
Posted date: 7 months ago
Browse Customer Solutions Specialist jobs in Kansas City, Missouri:
Client Solutions Specialist (Project Management)
Alight Analytics in Kansas City, MO
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Customer Service Support Specialist
GBW Railcar Services LLC in Lackmans, KS
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Customer Account Specialist
Packaging Products Corporation in Mission, KS
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter