***Contingent upon contract award***
Aleut Management Services, a premier provider of operations and maintenance, logistics, engineering, Information technology and construction services, is seeking an experienced Project Manager (PM). The PM is responsible for daily operations and management in support of a government contract to provide operations and maintenance support for the Marine Corps Base in Quantico, VA. The PM or alternate shall have full authority to act for the Contractor on all contract matters relating to this contract. The PM or alternate shall be on-site during the Government's regular working hours and shall be available on-site within one hour after the Government's regular working hours.
- Provide direction, oversight and guidance to base and range operational and maintenance support services to the Marine Corps Base Quantico.
- Manage and control all aspects of the contract.
- Responsible for executing the requirements of this contract.
- Ensure compliance with Government and company policy.
- Ensure cross training of all necessary personnel such that each function has multiple qualified individuals capable of performing required tasks
- Provide personnel who will proficiently perform the necessary functions to meet all of the areas of operation.
- Supervise and oversee assigned managers.
Maintain all facilities, systems, and equipment, identified in this technical sub-annex, to a standard that prevents deterioration beyond that which results from normal wear and tear and corrects deficiencies in a timely manner to assure full life expectancy of the facilities, systems, and equipment.
- Manage and maintain systems and equipment and perform repairs whenever necessary to ensure equipment and systems are operational and remain in a constant state of readiness.
- Serve as the focal point for all contractual matters.
- Responsible for securing Contractor utilized buildings and areas during and after normal working hours.
- Responsible for contract performance, has authority to make contractual/binding decisions on behalf of the company.
- Comply with security requirements, plus those imposed by the installation Commander at all times. Personnel with access to special areas will have the appropriate screening and/or security clearance, and personnel requiring routine access to restricted areas will wear special badges authorizing access for those areas.
- Responsible for knowing which equipment and components are covered by the original warranty and the warranty duration.
- Execute emergency ECP closure procedures during emergencies to ensure all ingress and egress of personnel, property, equipment, vessels, or vehicles is denied.
- Oversight of the organic work force as well as subcontractors in performance of contract requirements.
- Regular interface with the customer is required to ensure complete understanding of requirements and exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for financial performance of the contract as well as complete contract compliance.
- Establish implement and direct policies and procedures to ensure all PWS requirements are addressed.
- Implement man hour accounting work breakdown structure that provide actual work force efficiency levels.
- Implement and monitor a cost control program that provides accurate and current costs versus contract expenses.
- Ensure all facilities, systems, and equipment are free of missing components or defects which would affect the safety, appearance, or habitability of the facilities and structures or would prevent any electrical, mechanical, plumbing or structural system from functioning in accordance with design intent.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required.
- Ten years' of experience as a manager of a large Government Base Operations Support/O&M project for the Military;
- Ten years' of experience managing funds, manpower resources and overall facility investment services.
- Extensive experience in managing personnel and technical operations.
- Understands reads, writes, and speaks fluent English.
- Requires a SECRET security clearance prior to commencement of work.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration/Management,
Project Management, or Engineering, based on a four-year course of study from an U.S. accredited college or university or equivalent institution REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS:
Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License. Must provide an official DMV report. Able to receive and maintain a favorable Local Background Check (LBC) and National Agency Check (NAC) as applicable to the position requirements, current and future.
EEO Statement: AMS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AMS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. AMS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AMS employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.