Aircraft Mechanic with Inspection Authorization (A&P/IA)
Compensation$16 to $25 Hourly
Do you love aviation and aircraft? Does supervising a team of A&Ps, aircraft detail specialists and assistants sound like your kind of crew? Does the challenge of working on multiple makes and models of aircraft excite you? Do you take pride in bringing a project to succesful completion? Can you communicate instructions to others and hold them accountable to finish a project on time? Are you a problem solver?
AirMart is looking for a seasoned A&P/IA to work alongside our Director of Maintenance to manage a team of aircraft mechanics, detail specialists and assistants.
These traits will be necessary to your success:
- A love of aviation
- Positive outlook and attitude
- 100% honest, and forthright
- Personal pride in a job well done
- Consistent attendance
- Natural curiosity for the way things work
- Solution seeker
- Desire to lead others
- Concerned about safety
These skills are necessary to your success:
- FAA Certified A&P/IA
- Familiar with Gantt Charts/Project Flow
- Experience wiith job costing and ordering aircraft parts
- Commercial pilot is helpul, but not required
- Ability to communicate instructions clearly
- Committed to corporate vision/values
- Is organized
- Has close attention to detail
- Ability to get an AOA badge - no felonies in last 10 ten years
- Master scheduler
About AirMart, Inc.:
AirMart, Inc. is a family-owned aircraft sales business with 45 years of experience in aircraft sales. We are one of the top high-performance piston dealers in the country, and we are dedicated to providing our customers with excellent service every step of the way.
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 21 days ago