Do you have auto or airplane detailing experience? Do you love aviation? Do you like the idea of spending your day in a hangar making airplanes look their best? Would you love to get paid to ferry an airplane from time to time?
AirMart is currently seeking a position for a professional Aircraft Detailing Specialist.
People with these personality traits are most likely to succeed as an Aircraft Detailing Specialist/Pilot:
- A love of aviation and aircraft
- Positive outlook and attitude
- Personal pride in a job well done
- Willingness to be taught
- Consistent attendance
- Likes to work independently
These skills are necessary to your success:
- Experience with a commercial polisher and buffer
- Familiar with wax and polishing compounds
- Familiar with special detailing needs of aircraft
- Able to get an aircraft AOA badge-No felonies in the last 10 years
- IDEAL candidate would also be a commercial pilot, but it is not required. Starting pay would be higher for a commercial-rated pilot
About AirMart, Inc.:
AirMart, Inc. is a family-owned aircraft sales business with 45 years of experience in aircraft sales. We are one of the top high-performance piston dealers in the country, and we are dedicated to providing our customers with excellent service every step of the way.
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 22 days ago