$14 to $16 Hourly (plus commission)
Why Work Here?
“We are an amazing team of friendly, hardworking, motivated people looking to add another member to our team.”
We are seeking a Sales Associate / Pilot to join our team!
- Uses ACT task lists to make contact with previous or potential customers who are more than 60 days away from making a purchasing decision.
- Updates information about budgets, mission profiles, timelines and more into the ACT database.
- Maintains perpetual contact cycle with customers by scheduling appropriate future tasks.
- Reports emerging buying trends/needs in weekly staff meetings.
- Communicates newly activated leads to the appropriate Sales Executive.
- Maintain accurate contact history and updates in CRM (ACT).
- Well documented contact history in ACT! records.
- Minimum of 40+ phone calls daily.
- Ferries planes as needed.
- Pilot with a minimum of Instrument & Commercial Rating.
- Professional phone personality.
- Solid in Microsoft Office 2007, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of CRM, specifically ACT.
- Asks great questions.
- Comprehensive note taker.
- Clear communicator (written and spoken).
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
TRAITS NEEDED TO SUCCEED:
- Loves aviation
- Has a positive outlook/attitude/confident
- Easily relates to other people as equals/colleagues
- Handles rejection well
- Is motivated by money
- Natural listener
About AirMart, Inc.:
AirMart, Inc. is a family-owned business with 45 years of experience in aircraft sales. We work with high-quality aircraft and are dedicated to providing our customers with excellent service every step of the way.
4144 Aviator Road, Suite 150, Lexington, KY 40510
12 other people applied to this job.
5 days ago
View all Jobs at AirMart, Inc.