$14 to $16 Hourly (plus commission)
Why Work Here?
“We are an amazing team of friendly, hardworking, motivated people looking to add another member to our team.”
We are seeking a Sales Associate / Pilot to join our team!
- Uses ACT task lists to make contact with previous or potential customers who are more than 60 days away from making a purchasing decision.
- Updates information about budgets, mission profiles, timelines and more into the ACT database.
- Maintains perpetual contact cycle with customers by scheduling appropriate future tasks.
- Reports emerging buying trends/needs in weekly staff meetings.
- Communicates newly activated leads to the appropriate Sales Executive.
- Maintain accurate contact history and updates in CRM (ACT).
- Well documented contact history in ACT! records.
- Minimum of 40+ phone calls daily.
- Ferries planes as needed.
- Pilot with a minimum of Instrument & Commercial Rating.
- Professional phone personality.
- Solid in Microsoft Office 2007, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of CRM, specifically ACT.
- Asks great questions.
- Comprehensive note taker.
- Clear communicator (written and spoken).
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
TRAITS NEEDED TO SUCCEED:
- Loves aviation
- Has a positive outlook/attitude/confident
- Easily relates to other people as equals/colleagues
- Handles rejection well
- Is motivated by money
- Natural listener
About AirMart, Inc.:
AirMart, Inc. is a family-owned business with 45 years of experience in aircraft sales. We work with high-quality aircraft and are dedicated to providing our customers with excellent service every step of the way.
4144 Aviator Road, Suite 150, Lexington, KY 40510
1 month ago