AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of
Ultrasonic transducers, is recruiting for:
Maintenance Assistant II
You will be asked to perform a variety of duties in connection with maintenance of the building, machines and equipment. You may be called upon to work as a carpenter, painter, electrician,or plumber as required.
The ideal candidate shouldn’t be afraid to “roll up their sleeves.
You will need to be organized and have the flexibility to endure periods of a heavy work load while maintaining a positive
To be considered for this opportunity you must already possess the following qualifications:
• High School education required
• Trade school background or equivalent experience desirable.
• Three years to five years experience repairing and servicing a variety of manufacturing machinery.
• Able to handle basic plumbing, carpentry, and electrical projects.
• Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Forklift certification required of job.
• Must have valid driver’s license and clean record. May be required to operate company vehicle (DOT certified).
Airmar Technology Corporation proudly is an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly supports Affirmative Action and workforce diversity. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Local applicants encouraged to apply.