Sorry, this job was closed 8 months ago. See all open Sales Associate Jobs in Jacksonville, FL
Freight Sales Agent
AGX Freight Logistics, LLC is hiring Freight Sales Agents in your market. Our sales team represents our financially stable trucking and logistics organization. Our customers respect our exemplary safety and compliance performance results, our on-time deliveries, and professionalism. Our platform and capacity network empowers our sales team to offer an asset based solution with complimentary logistics capacity.
Freight Sales Agents own their book of business and customer relationships. They are responsible for generating customer leads that support our asset based trucking and logistics divisions, growing existing customer relationships, expanding service offerings, and winning new business.
If you have a portable book of business and a deep pool of leads and contacts, join the winning team at AGX Freight Logistics. We provide industry leading TMS to support our Agents, Customers, Carriers and Employees. We pay competitive, performance based compensation with unlimited earnings potential, and we provide the stability and professionalism necessary to launch you to your greatest success.
Learn more at www.AGXFreight.com.
- Business owner mentality, including:
- Office space (home office if approved), furniture, and equipment;
- Phone, fax lines, and internet connection;
- Maintaining local worker’s compensation and general liability insurance coverages;
- Recruiting, hiring, and supervising support staff (optional);
- Compliance with local, state, and federal employment practices and taxation.
- Customer prospecting and lead generation.
- Customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of pricing methods, including spot markets, and ability to work within one or more technology systems to accurately price freight shipments and related services.
- Comfortable sourcing and negotiating rates with motor carriers and service providers via telephone, email, and load or truck boards to execute active freight shipment orders.
- Must be able to enter all required information related to each freight shipment in a transportation management system.
- Must be able to proactively communicate during regular and after business hours.
- Must communicate effectively and timely with the company.
About AGX Freight Logistics, LLC:
AGX FREIGHT LOGISTICS, LLC is a non-asset transportation services platform company offering freight transportation and logistics solutions through a network of independent branch locations expanding across North America. With our promise of service excellence and professionalism, we provide or arrange freight transportation services, and other value-plus supply chain execution services, to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Visit us at www.agxfreight.com.
Posted 8 months ago
Browse Sales Associate jobs in Jacksonville, Florida:
Territory Sales Associate
The Job Window in Jacksonville, FL
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sales Associate for Optometry Office
Agility Staffing in Jacksonville, FL
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sales Associate - Customer Service Experience
MC Eventos Group in Jacksonville, FL
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter