AgTa Home Care provides personal care, homemaking and housekeeping services to clients living in their private homes, hospitals, long-term care and retirement residences.
PSW responsibilities include but are not limited to: bathing/showering, dressing and undressing, meal preparation, feeding, laundry, light housekeeping, bowel and bladder care, transferring clients with a mechanical lift, repositioning and turning clients, assisting with medications, accompanying clients to appointments and outings.
• Personal Support Worker Certificate/Diploma
• Vulnerable sector police check
• Current CPR/ First Aid Level C certification
• Immunization records (Hepatitis B and TB skin test)
• Two relevant work references
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Drivers are preferred (Own transportation).
We are currently recruiting PSW's from the Stouffville Area. Please email your resume to email@example.com