Vision, Medical, Dental
Why Work Here?
“Rewarding and Fun Work Environment !”
Agile-1 a Total Workforce Solutions Organization, headquarter in Torrance, CA is currently seeking a Practice Leader (Executive Director of Product Launch) to lead our newest line of business in the organization. The primary responsibility of the Practice Leader is to provide leadership to manage and oversee GigSource’s business development and Operations currently spanning the United States. The role will be responsible for creating strategies that generate new sales to existing and prospective clients with a focus on client and freelancer retention on the platform. The Practice Leader will assist clients and staff to better understand the full scope of products and services. Responsibilities also include leading operations and collaborating with product development to improve client support and enhance client satisfaction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify new prospects, customers, and referral sources and develop/maintain relationships to ensure attainment of company business goals.
- Present and discuss effectively the product and services to colleagues, as well as current and prospective clients, in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of client needs
- Develop a process to actively manage short & long term leads, from internal and external lead sources, to qualify prospects and advance them through the sales process.
- Develop a strategic sales plan that identifies prospects and clients, leveraging social media, partnerships, e-marketing and other solutions.
- Develop marketing programs to enhance utilization, referrals and revenue on the platform.
- Drive strategies that address continued adoption and curation of freelancer and client participation on the platform.
- Work closely with Agile-1’s Marketing, Business Development, Product Management and IT teams to understand capabilities and influence continuous product development.
- Responsible for ongoing client relationships and services ensuring satisfaction.
- Refine/develop processes to transition new Enterprise and Private label clients to service teams
- Perform market assessments, competitor analyses, and compile conclusions from market assessment data on the competitive environment and the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and targets to provide advice to senior leadership
- Develop and implement annual marketing strategy and/or campaigns in conjunction with the sales and service team members, marketing and technology
- Explore opportunities/abilities to market to existing Act 1 Group clients in other divisions of the company
- Develop and report to senior leadership the critical indicators and KPI’s for the GigSource business unit
- Work with operations and accounting to manage staff, monitor performance, delegate tasks and provide accountability while meeting small business unit goals
- Work with Accounting and Finance to continuously evolve our online billing system.
- Responsible for the development and training of all employees.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business, finance, or marketing related field is required
- Ideally someone who has come out of retail or online retail
- 3- 10 years work experiences an internet start-up, preferably within retail or the Human Capital industry.
- P&L responsibilities and sales projections
- Knowledge and experience with ecommerce solutions, billing and invoicing
- Must also have experience in Microsoft PowerPoint, Office, and Excel
Skills & Competencies:
- Effective prospecting skills, prior sales experience and a strong orientation toward results.
- Pursues everything with energy and drive, especially in the face of adversity. Has successful track record of exceeding goals and is consistently a strong performer.
- Appreciates and understands the need for alignment with Operations excellence.
- Relates well to all types of people inside and outside the organization, builds rapport and effective relationships. Is a good listener and easy to approach and talk to.
- Enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks, quickly learns when facing new situations, is open to change and works to find the solution.
- Can negotiate skillfully to win concessions without damaging relationships. Can be direct as well as diplomatic, and gains trust of others.
- Desire to become a leader in the Company, can deal comfortably with senior managers.
- Demonstrate the ability to incrementally grow an organization and articulate the progress in a meaningful way to corporate leadership.
- Spends time on what is important, zeroes in on critical items to accomplish goals. Sets objectives and evaluates results. Uses time effectively and efficiently on top priorities.
- Capacity to function autonomously and as a team member.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills. Is effective in variety of presentation situations; commands attention.
- Comfortable with technology and is able to utilize for innovation and efficiency.
4 months ago