Posted 1 year ago in Internet
We're looking for an experienced writer with social media experience to pen compelling stories for consumers about various aspects of residential real estate.
This is a unique opportunity for the right journalist to help build an audience, brand, and content strategy from the ground up – with the backing of our very large, well-known and widely respected national media partner.
You will research and produce valuable articles and blog posts for consumers on multiple aspects of residential real estate. Your articles will support multiple activities and be distributed in both local markets, on major web portals, and also used for social media, content marketing and retention marketing efforts.
• 2-3+ years of consumer-targeted business reporting.
• Experience with digital and social media, including blogging and social media distribution.
• Experience developing, researching and writing high-quality and compelling content in both short- and long-form for digital media
• The proven ability to develop content ideas, conduct research, and interview both internal and external subject-matter experts
• A Bachelor's degree (or above) in journalism, communications, or a similar field
• Experience writing on residential real estate
• Marketing experience
• Blog management and/or social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
• Experience with content editing content from other contributors
Casual, fun work environment in downtown Santa Monica. Work from home applicants will be considered, but we prefer someone in the office most days.
• This position could be Part Time with paid hourly or per article, or
• Full Time, including salary, stock options and health benefits for the right person
Agent Ace matches clients with the best real estate agent for the specific home they intend to buy or sell. The science of finding the best agent is complex, but the results are incredible - 7% better prices, and 20% faster sales.
Agent Ace is a dynamic, energetic and focused (and fun!) company where you can thrive. We're growing like wildfire, and our team enjoys the camaraderie that comes with moving towards the same goal.
We offer flexible work hours, casual dress code, healthy catered lunches, a kitchen stocked with snacks and all types of caffeinated beverages (decaf drinks too, if that's your thing). We get along well and love to have fun at and after work.
Agent Ace is well-funded by the same investors who helped Trulia, eHarmony and Marin software. Our bright and modern office space is located in downtown Santa Monica, four blocks from the beach. We offer employer-sponsored health, vision and dental plans and a very accommodating (unlimited) vacation policy.
We believe we can improve every residential real estate sale in the United States by delivering clarity and transparency to one of the most significant decisions a person will make in their lifetime.
If you want to be a part of our innovative and rapidly growing company, apply now!
Please visit us at http://agentace.com
Browse social media jobs in Santa Monica, California:
bhj - Beverly Hills, CA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
VisionWorx - West Los Angeles, CA
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
ContentChecked Holdings, Inc. - West Hollywood, CA
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply